Griffin Disrespected Coleman?

Did anyone catch that? He said something to the effect that Ortiz didn't do well because he was out of shape due to expecting to fight Mark Coleman. lol Or did I interpret that wrong? I hope Coleman didn't interpret it the same way! :P

"What did he mean by that??"

I didn't hear him say that tito was out of shape. I heard him say that Tito was at a disadvantage because he had been training to fight a wrestler.

Are you sure? I could've sworn he said or implied out of shape. So why did Griffin say "no offense (Coleman)"?

i didn't take it as a slight to coleman. just that tito was training to fight a completely different fighter

Kostakio - Are you sure? I could've sworn he said or implied out of shape. So why did Griffin say "no offense (Coleman)"?

yes, he did.

zomg he said wat?!?!?!?!

no fucking way

this will shake things up for sure

Good lookin out bro

Forrest the gatekeeper

Coleman would beat the shit outta forrest, he better watch his mouth

Pink Bunkadoo - I thought it was some sort of dig...like Tito wasn't expecting to fight a young, fast fighter.
Yeah, exactly. That's how I took it also. As some sort of disrespect to Coleman. Granted, it was very noisy where I was watching it...

Tito didnt look like he had been training period.

1 TD per round and some weak "cut" elbows from guard is a shit strategy.

the antidote is not pleased; he'll beat forrest next.

LOL.  We all know Forrest wants no part of the Antidote.  Compare their performances against common opponent Dan Severn.

After a "fight" with Coleman, the only thing that would prevent Forrest from doing another post-embarrassment run from the cage would be two broken legs.

hahaha

Really? You guys actually think this was somehow a dig? I thought Forrest was just trying to be respectful to Tito saying that he was training for a different fighter.

Forrest was just coming back from being humbled in a big way by Silva; no way he stands up there and talks smack IMO.

BzGrappla - Forrest the gatekeeper

yes, the gatekeeper who was a champ very recently. makes no sense at all.

GaymidaGaydan - Tito didnt look like he had been training period.

1 TD per round and some weak "cut" elbows from guard is a shit strategy.

Something didn't look right with Tito from as far back as the walk in, and the last round with no gas was an obvious sign that appears to reinforce your point.

Coleman has Couture to worry about first before taking on Forrest if the UFC ever lets that fight happen.  Coleman already beat Forrest pal Bonnar so Forrest might be a good match up. 

He didn't disrespect Coleman he was implying that he's much different stylisticly than Coleman hence Tito may have focused on areas that was not optimal for fighting Forrest.

"I DID THAT"

Look it Up - God can you imagine a prime Coleman against Griffin?  GnP into a living death.

Yes, especially since Forrest was in high school when Coleman was in his "prime".