Griffin Disrespected Coleman?

lol @ you losers digging

He was talking about Tito training for a fighter like Coleman and not expecting to have to fight a guy with Forrest's style.

Jeez.

In fact no, no I was going to just make a post and be tame and leave it after "jeez", but no. No.

Fuck you guys. FUCK YOU.

Kostakio - Did anyone catch that? He said something to the effect that Ortiz didn't do well because he was out of shape due to expecting to fight Mark Coleman. lol Or did I interpret that wrong? I hope Coleman didn't interpret it the same way! :P

"What did he mean by that??"

I think he meant Tito was training for Coleman, who is a wrestler with poor striking and a questionable gas tank. That's not an insult, it's reality

Bobby Brown - 
HexRei - 

I think he meant Tito was training for Coleman, who is a wrestler with poor striking and a questionable gas tank. That's not an insult, it's reality

lol @ questionable gas tank and poor striking, that's exactly what Tito has.
Your reply doesn't even make sense. What was your point here?

So we're all in agreeance then. Forrest disrespected Coleman! :P

I thought it was more that tito focused on other aspects of his game to deal with coleman as opposed to a dig against him.

Obviously if you are training for Mark you'd focus on takedown defence, working off your back etc...and for Forrest you'd work on standup, leg kick defence, takedowns etc...

mgraham - Really? You guys actually think this was somehow a dig? I thought Forrest was just trying to be respectful to Tito saying that he was training for a different fighter.

Forrest was just coming back from being humbled in a big way by Silva; no way he stands up there and talks smack IMO.

I agree. He admitted that Silva 'broke him'. He actually stood up for Tito by grabbing the mike when the idiots in the crowd were booing. I think people are looking for reasons to talk shit about Forrest at this stage, it's sad.

What was up with the crowd actually? People booed during the Thiago Volkmann fight which I thought was quite good.

Coleman Vs Forrest  UFC 111