Griffin willing to train Orlando Bloom vs Bieber

How do I get a hold of Forest? I'll take on Bieber. I know I'm his weight class if not less. I'd love to put an whooping on him like his dad should have.

andyloveshugs -
clayclamitia - Don't know if I have ever heard Mayweather called a "monster" before. Every other word in the boxing dictionary could be used for him except that one. GGG is a monster. Phone Post 3.0

well there's a lot of shit you obviously don't know then. let's see ggg stay at the top for 10+ years. mayweather had a lot of finishes early in his career too. mayweather trains like no one in the sport, especially no one with the talent he has, and griffin lives in the same city so he knows. mayweather is a fucking monster. 

I think he is pointing out Myweather is a tiny guy and doesn't finish that many people lately. I wouldn't call him a monster, he is a great boxer but small (weight wise) and defensive. Nothing against him, just agree he isn't a monster Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
andyloveshugs -
clayclamitia - Don't know if I have ever heard Mayweather called a "monster" before. Every other word in the boxing dictionary could be used for him except that one. GGG is a monster. Phone Post 3.0

well there's a lot of shit you obviously don't know then. let's see ggg stay at the top for 10+ years. mayweather had a lot of finishes early in his career too. mayweather trains like no one in the sport, especially no one with the talent he has, and griffin lives in the same city so he knows. mayweather is a fucking monster. 

I think he is pointing out Myweather is a tiny guy and doesn't finish that many people lately. I wouldn't call him a monster, he is a great boxer but small (weight wise) and defensive. Nothing against him, just agree he isn't a monster Phone Post 3.0
Exactly, thank you. And good point Gomrad. I do give props to Floyd for taking much tougher fights of late. Canello was a big risk and had nothing for Floyd. And Floyd could have fought Amir instead of Maidana again which probably would have been an easier fight for him considering Khans chin. Does any other boxing fan on here consider Floyd a monster? Best in the world, yes. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
touch -
LetiKraker - 

Beiber is boozed up and coked up. He wont be able to keep a serious training schedule. Orlando Bloom via windmill.

bulked up, too!

Hahaha

You realize he's about 4' tall and probably about 115lbs in that pic right? Phone Post 3.0
That's not him, Beiber has a cross tattooed on the middle of his chest..... Phone Post 3.0

Why do people hate Bieber so much? I don't get it.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - Why do people hate Bieber so much? I don't get it.
We jelly. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Someone is gonna have to teach Forrest first Phone Post 3.0

I got my money on the biebs. Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/StrzuzxoIs8

Bellator stars commenting on the fight.

Tito, King Mo etc Phone Post 3.0