Grilled Prime Steaks and Sesame Oil Asparagus!pics

Scored some killer Prime NY n Rib Eyes on sale today... plus .88c bundle of asparagus... I did a sesame oil, beer, sesame seeds, pappys marinated. So good!

TFK

Cooked to perfection!!! VTFU bro, looks delicious. Phone Post 3.0

Try hot chili sesame oil. My cod those steaks!!! Phone Post 3.0

BlackandGold - Cooked to perfection!!! VTFU bro, looks delicious. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks my man!

VU Phone Post 3.0

donfryesmustacheBBC - Try hot chili sesame oil. My cod those steaks!!! Phone Post 3.0
Will do... They were SO good!

VU Phone Post 3.0

That steak looks like it's cooked perfectly. Very nice. Phone Post 3.0

I have been using MONTREAL steak spice lately. What's your go to op? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Prime NY is my absolute favorite. Phone Post 3.0

You're lucky I just ate...you SOB!!!

BlackandGold - I have been using MONTREAL steak spice lately. What's your go to op? Phone Post 3.0
Pappys blue with a little lawyers and black pepper ... No can defense !! Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - That steak looks like it's cooked perfectly. Very nice. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks LW

VU Phone Post 3.0

I do a steak and asparagus every Friday. I usually chop a potato with it as well. Finished off with a nice glass of bourbon.

I call it beef and bourbon Friday. It's pretty much the highlight of my week. I'm a loser Phone Post 3.0

shampoohorn - Awesome. Prime NY is my absolute favorite. Phone Post 3.0
NY #1!!!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

4pdboxing - You're lucky I just ate...you SOB!!!
Lol

VU Phone Post 3.0

jju - I do a steak and asparagus every Friday. I usually chop a potato with it as well. Finished off with a nice glass of bourbon.

I call it beef and bourbon Friday. It's pretty much the highlight of my week. I'm a loser Phone Post 3.0
Solid Play!!!

VU Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that's making me hungry.

Steak, with onions and mushrooms, asparagus, and a cold stout beer is probably my favorite meal.

4pdboxing - You're lucky I just ate...you SOB!!!

My sentiments exactly. El pescadero is ElpescaGURU.

theshooter - Damn, that's making me hungry.
;)

VU Phone Post 3.0

Hotlanta -
4pdboxing - You're lucky I just ate...you SOB!!!

My sentiments exactly. El pescadero is ElpescaGURU.

Lol

VTFU Phone Post 3.0