Grim:"Fedor hasn't felt the POWER he's gonna get"

Brett Rogers: Fedor ‘hasn’t felt the power that he’s about to get’

Props: SportsRadioInterviews.com

Quoteworthy:

"Life is kinda moving along pretty fast now, especially after this (Andre) Arlovski fight. I feel this is well deserved, I mean, everything that happened, happened for a reason, and I was the one to complete it. I feel that I’m a different fighter for Fedor; he hasn’t felt the power that he’s about to get. He’s talented, but the same things he’s skilled in, I’m skilled in. It’s just we’re gonna see who’s more hungry."

Undefeated heavyweight wrecking machine Brett Rogers anticipates giving former PRIDE heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko more power than he can handle when the two clash this Fall for the Strikeforce promotion on Showtime. "Da Grim" has taken a serious step up in competition after knocking out Andrei Arlovski at the "Lawler vs. Shields" event back in June. Is he ready to dethrone "The Last Emperor?" Or will Emelianenko drop the iron curtain on the aspiring heavyweight? Time will tell…

^^ +1

I like Grimm also, but STFU until you prove it against the man. I almost like what Brock did better than this type of thing. Brock beat Mir's ass then talked smack. I dont like this

has anybody ever even tried to take Brett Rogers down?

serious question...

Cantankerous - I almost like what Brock did better than this type of thing. Brock beat Mir's ass then talked smack. I dont like this

clearly you've missed all his countdown shows...

Cantankerous -  I like Grimm also, but STFU until you prove it against the man. I almost like what Brock did better than this type of thing. Brock beat Mir's ass then talked smack. I dont like this

lol

Armbar?

JimmersonzGlove -  Cut the mohawk so I can try to like you.

It's a brohawk.

I said the same thing to my girl last night. Turns out, she's heard it before.

"has anybody ever even tried to take Brett Rogers down?"

James Thompson took him down (altough Rogers got right back up). And he learned his takedowns from watching DVDs

hunt choi crocop randleman semmy

theyve got at least as much power as brett rogers

JimmersonzGlove -  Cut the mohawk so I can try to like you.

LMAO

CRE - Brett is going to walk into Fedor's cozy dinner, throw the plates in front of Fedor's family members to the floor, then he's going to sip Fedor's borscht down in front of him.

If Fedor has the testicles to stand and trade with Brett, which he most likely will try to do, he is going to get laid out cold ala Keith Jardine toes curled and all, real street shit it's fucking over Fedor fanboys.

Although you are usually dead wrong about 99% of your MMA predictions, I hope this is the one time you are correct.

another MMA fighter says something dumb and you guys are surprised? lol

Just hyping himself up

The Notorious OMG - 
Cantankerous - I almost like what Brock did better than this type of thing. Brock beat Mir's ass then talked smack. I dont like this

clearly you've missed all his countdown shows...

Apparently I am mistaken. I thought he didn't do the same things Mir was doing pre fight.

ChokeEmOut -  LMAO @ Rogers! He has no fucking clue how ugly this fight is going to be for him. He is taking a gamble and hoping it pays off.

Too bad he is gonna get fucking destroyed, hope he can recover and continue to breathe.

fixed

^yo groundfighter, check out Ip man yet?

JT42382 -  ^yo groundfighter, check out Ip man yet?

not yet, its on my list though

CRE - Brett is going to walk into Fedor's cozy dinner, throw the plates in front of Fedor's family members to the floor, then he's going to sip Fedor's borscht down in front of him.

If Fedor has the testicles to stand and trade with Brett, which he most likely will try to do, he is going to get laid out cold ala Keith Jardine toes curled and all, real street shit it's fucking over Fedor fanboys.

This.

I'm sure Fedor feels power like that in training every day. I'm sure Fedor is laughing about this comment and just might break grim's arm for it.

Now has Grim felt the power that Fedor brings? For sure he hasn't been in with anyone that is even close to Fedor's ground game.

This fight has disaster for Grim written all over it.