Grim:"Fedor hasn't felt the POWER he's gonna get"

32Hunter - 
CRE - Brett is going to walk into Fedor's cozy dinner, throw the plates in front of Fedor's family members to the floor, then he's going to sip Fedor's borscht down in front of him.

If Fedor has the testicles to stand and trade with Brett, which he most likely will try to do, he is going to get laid out cold ala Keith Jardine toes curled and all, real street shit it's fucking over Fedor fanboys.

2 more months of this^ I don't know if I can take it.

Just take solace in the fact that when Fedor crushes him, we'll have to listen to their excuses and blah blah and more bullshit that they pull out of their asses

32Hunter - 
CRE - Brett is going to walk into Fedor's cozy dinner, throw the plates in front of Fedor's family members to the floor, then he's going to sip Fedor's borscht down in front of him.

If Fedor has the testicles to stand and trade with Brett, which he most likely will try to do, he is going to get laid out cold ala Keith Jardine toes curled and all, real street shit it's fucking over Fedor fanboys.

hahaha

ranier wolfcastle -  hunt choi crocop randleman semmy

theyve got at least as much power as brett rogers

None of them punch as hard as Rogers. Not only that, but Randleman and Semmy never even threw a punch, much less landed one; Hunt threw maybe two punches and landed neither; Crocop hurt Fedor when he connected with a straight; and Choi landed nothing but some weak hammerfists.

There's a good chance Fedor will never feel Rogers' power, but if he does, I seriously doubt he will shrug it off. I think it's safe to say Rogers hits harder than Fujita -- compare how many blows it took each to put down Thompson.

Brett Rodgers is clubber lang

for fucks sake fedor shrugged off a left high kick from crocop

brett wont have a chance to connect with any power anyway

however he will feel fedors power

Anyone have any reason to believe that Rogers would stand a snowflake's chance in hell on the ground? OK, now that we got that outta the way.

Just because Rogers is powerful, doesn't mean he has the standup advantage. His footwork isn't all that, his clinch game is a ?mark, and he will be at a ridiculous speed and experience disadvantage.

If I were a vegas oddsmaker, I'd put the odds at -375 Fedor, +300 Brett

Brett is gonna try to throw bombs and, in the process, is gonna get picked apart, taken down, and worked.

this is a great fight for Grimm its a win win, either beats the best ever or he looses to fedor, nbd. but he really should chill on this much trash talk

32Hunter - 

touche

Honestly, if I was Brett I'd do the same thing. Talk as much trash as humanly possible. Why not?? This is the biggest fight of his career by leaps and bounds, milk it for all its worth.

If he talks a bunch of shit and loses, big deal he lost to Fedor.

If he talks a bunch of shit and WINS.....oh boy this guys gonna bet PAID

Rogers is always dangerous, has a great chin and would be a good bet against any UFC heavyweight except Lesner or Carwin (even money). That said, Fedor is just too experienced and too good in the clinch with his judo - look for a takedown into a dominant position.

this will go down like gayguard against seraldo

with the grim getting knocked into the river styx

"im betting hunt hits as hard as rogers"

Very doubtful. Hunt hasn't KO'd anybody at all in MMA, not even Wanderlei whom he had 80+ pounds over and whom he absolutely nailed with a three punch flush combination to the chin. It took him more punches to finish any one of his opponents, including the 200lb Nishijima or the ancient TK, than it did for Rogers to KO half his opponents combined.

"
.i would put any money that roman hits harder than rogers,"

Maybe but somehow I doubt he is hitting Fedor as hard as he can in sparring with 4oz gloves. If sparring partners count, Werdum said Nog punches harder than Crocop does.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else think Brett would make a better Mr. T then Rampage?

And Fedor via sub from top position near the end of the first after some brutal GNP. Rogers is going to get dominated in the clinch and tossed to the mat after a little bit of striking. Fedor's only test in SF will be Overeem as everyone else is either a one dimensional grappler or a sloppy striker. Outside of Overeem the only real challenge will be a roided Barnett in Japan come a year from now.

ChokeEmOut -  LMAO @ Rogers! He has no fucking clue how ugly this fight is going to be for him. He is taking a gamble and hoping it pays off.

Too bad he is gonna get fucking destroyed, hope he can recover and continue his career.

I definitely don't see this fight going to a 2nd round..