Grind your gears here

You know what really grinds my gears? People that are in a rush to pass the car ahead of them, only after they see you coming up on them.

Look - on most interstates the visibility is pretty far, so I can see you've been chilling behind that 18-wheeler at a snails pace for the last 40 seconds. You don't need to pass, ONLY when I'm 20 yards behind you. I understand that at 65 MPH you're in a HUGE hurry to pass the truck going 64.75 MPH, but when I am actually trying to get to work to do shit you can let me go by you. It'd literally take me 3 seconds. 3 fucking seconds. I am going 15 MPH faster than you. That's like Victor Cruz racing towards the end zone.

But no, because you are some kind of asshole now I have to wait for almost a full minute, going under the speed limit, to pass you AND the guy in front of you. What is it, some kind of mental thing? Don't like to be passed? Don't drive like a fucking grandma you cock swallowing dildo squatter.

Sounds to me like your a misogynist. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Sounds to me like your a misogynist. Phone Post 3.0

You know what else grinds my gears?

Chicks that don't know shit about sports that act like they're huge fans. We all know the ones, they wear the pink fucking jersey, they might even know the Quarterback or the star running back, but beyond that they don't have a fucking clue.

No, it's not -your- team, you aren't a real fan, you're just trying to get attention and "fit in." It's not sexy and it's not cute, especially when you shit talk other teams.

We all know you like some random team from the midwest because you like their colors. And no, the fact that your grandfather grew up in that area of the country doesn't mean jack shit. Cool, the Patriots beat the Jets, but you have no fucking clue what was going on. Those Jets fans are from New York and know every single player on that roster - you just have a pink fucking Tom Brady jersey becayse you saw him on some magazine with Giselle.

TryhardNobody - op is angry he cant pass ppl on the highway because he's in a hurry to get to his boyfriends house and suck a cock
Whoa! That's not very nice. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - op is angry he cant pass ppl on the highway because he's in a hurry to get to his boyfriends house and suck a cock

You should be happy I'm doing you that favor and not giving you your usual anal poundage, Nancy.

You wanna know what grinds my gears.

Any fuckhead that verbally says "lol" "omg" or any other text talk. You fucking cunt. (Insert spartacus gif)

Just say the fucking words asshole. Omg is 3 syllables.l, oh my god is 3 syllables. Lol is 3 syllables, laugh out loud is 3 god damn syllables. You stupid prick. Phone Post

Jobe Watson the Gentleman - You wanna know what grinds my gears.

Any fuckhead that verbally says "lol" "omg" or any other text talk. You fucking cunt. (Insert spartacus gif)

Just say the fucking words asshole. Omg is 3 syllables.l, oh my god is 3 syllables. Lol is 3 syllables, laugh out loud is 3 god damn syllables. You stupid prick. Phone Post

You wanna know what else grinds my gears.

Meticulously going through your post before you post it to check for errors, finding nothing, then once it has been posted, you see that you've made a friggin mistake. Phone Post

Wanna know what grinds my gears.......

You America FUCK YOU!!

Just kidding! Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson the Gentleman - 
Jobe Watson the Gentleman - You wanna know what grinds my gears.

You wanna know what else grinds my gears.

Meticulously going through your post before you post it to check for errors, finding nothing, then once it has been posted, you see that you've made a friggin mistake. Phone Post

It really grinds my gears when I go to edit a post and simple things like text-breaks are now in HTML format.

If they're going to disable HTML for muds at least have the courtesy to allow us to edit our posts without converting it.

Use of the term "WE" when describing a sports team someone is a fan of.

What naturally follows is the use of the term "YOU" when referring to a team that someone else follows.

Which leads to "WE" being better than "YOU".

Nope, get back on the couch and have another beer. The actions of a group of people hours away, who have never met you and have no idea who you are do not make "better" than someone else.

And that really grinds my gears.

I purpose say "we" when talking about "my" sports teams, because I know it grinds people's gears.  I think it's so funny that people get upset about that.

RamK - Use of the term "WE" when describing a sports team someone is a fan of.

What naturally follows is the use of the term "YOU" when referring to a team that someone else follows.

Which leads to "WE" being better than "YOU".

Nope, get back on the couch and have another beer. The actions of a group of people hours away, who have never met you and have no idea who you are do not make "better" than someone else.

And that really grinds my gears.

I believe there is an exception to this.

When you are from the area you can say, "We have a good team this year." You can't say, "We need to do better on offense" because you're not part of the offense - but you can refer to it in the first sense because that team is tied socially and economically to your area, it represents the part of the country/city you are from.

If you go to a specific college you could say, "We have..." when referring to a program or team.

If someone is one of those douchebags from Texas that cheers for the Yankees, no you don't have a good team. You literally have no fucking ties to that team, and as someone from New York I have to say "Fuck you! We don't want your bandwagon jumping ass cheering for any of our fucking teams. Just buy your I <3 NY t-shirts and shut the fuck up. You're not a 'die-hard' Giants fan, you're not a real fan, you don't support your own organizations, I have no respect for that shit!"