Grizzly bear vs electrified deer body lol

Holy fuck at the determination, and lol at him pawing at it and running off because he was nervous.

Spoiler alert: Those motherfuckers are pretty damned smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=140&v=pdM9YOYrcbs

Non blue posting? WITCHCRAFT I SAYS!

That was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

I for one welcome our new bear overlords Phone Post 3.0

Lol. It was like Kenny Rodgers Roasters moved in. That bear was going crazy. Had to do something about it. Phone Post 3.0

Chicken, not roasters Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine if that fucking thing grabbed ahold of you. The Grizzly Man knows.

Sultry Crockett - I wonder how much shit these wild bears would wreck if you injected them with PED's.

BAH GAWD! THE POWER Phone Post 3.0

Was he smart enough to knock the battery around this disconnecting the power? Or was that sheer luck?? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Rumblefish - Was he smart enough to knock the battery around this disconnecting the power? Or was that sheer luck?? Phone Post 3.0
He seemed to have a loose grasp of cause and effect in this situation.

Whether or not he understands the basic tenets of electrical engineering is unknown. Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man - 
Rumblefish - Was he smart enough to knock the battery around this disconnecting the power? Or was that sheer luck?? Phone Post 3.0

Whether or not he understands the basic tenets of electrical engineering is unknown. Phone Post 3.0

I would suggest that he is more intelligent than some OG'ers.

He probably has a grasp of the Bear Necessity's of electrical engineering.

So therefore he could claim to be smarter than the average bear.

Continue the research. Phone Post 3.0

That was greatness.

But my question is why the fuck is that guy trying to cuddle with that bear at the end of the video. Is he nuts? Phone Post 3.0

I'm wondering....either way...the intelligence is there...it knew it had to remove whatever was causing the pain. Phone Post 3.0

I for one welcome our new grizzly overlo..... ah fuck it in out! Phone Post 3.0

Powdered Toast Man -

This shit made me crack up vu Phone Post 3.0