Gronk or JJ Watt?

Who would you rather have on your football team? Rob gronkowski or JJ Watt? Who's the better athlete? And the better football player? Phone Post 3.0

Gronk and it's not even close. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the qb Phone Post 3.0

JJ Watt. I believe you could put him at any position and he would succeed. Phone Post 3.0

JJ Watt. Gronks injuries worry me. He's a stud, though.

Rick_Cain - Gronk and it's not even close. Phone Post 3.0
JJ and it's not even close! Phone Post 3.0

Watt and it's not even close. Phone Post 3.0

At 100% health. Gronk.

As is I'd take Watt. Gronk is too injury prone. Phone Post

TheRealJoker -
Rick_Cain - Gronk and it's not even close. Phone Post 3.0
JJ and it's not even close! Phone Post 3.0
Well, that's just like your opinion man. VU Phone Post 3.0

Watt in a landslide IMO and I really like Gronk

Both players are great.
Can't beat Watt's impact on the team and physical/athletic traits though.

So Watt by a landslide! Phone Post 3.0

Watt and it's not close he could be an all pro TE but nope he will settle for being the best defensive player in the league also Watt is the better than any other player in his position by a larger margin than anyone else in the league

dizz - Watt in a landslide IMO and I really like Gronk
This. Phone Post 3.0

Gronk for sure Phone Post 3.0

papajoob - Watt and it's not even close. Phone Post 3.0

this all day

OmgPacWammedMyBunghole - Watt and it's not close he could be an all pro TE but nope he will settle for being the best defensive player in the league also Watt is the better than any other player in his position by a larger margin than anyone else in the league
He's the shining star on a terrible defense that's for sure. He would be better with a good team around him. Phone Post 3.0

Watt is more valuable to his team than Gronk. That is not to diminish Gronk. It's just JJ means so damn much to the Texans and is sooo cool and great for the community.

swoons Phone Post 3.0

Ten or so years ago I would have picked Watt, but today's game is all about the offense so I'd take Gronk.

MrBean - Ten or so years ago I would have picked Watt, but today's game is all about the offense so I'd take Gronk.
JJ is a damn fine redzone TE Phone Post 3.0

JJ Phone Post 3.0