Ground Boxing

I have a friend tech me this, along with the stand up, and hooks.

Good stuff, helped me out more than once.

Whoops wrong forum.

Could a mad move this tho the UG please?

Good stuff.

Thanks mang.

No problem.

Actually, this is the RIGHT forum.

Okay, guys - let's see some decent versions of RPG combat rules using ground grappling...

Bwahahahahaha

Hmmmm, Prehaps it can be an attribute.

"Okay, guys - let's see some decent versions of RPG combat rules using ground grappling..."

that would be hard to do.

Was this on the S.H.I.E.L.D. carrier?

DuSmiEthwhi, do you live/train in Beijing?

"DuSmiEthwhi, do you live/train in Beijing?"

No Oklahoma, it' a little bit aways.

BTW: Jesus loves everybody ;-)

"Okay, guys - let's see some decent versions of RPG combat rules using ground grappling..."

I did this for Cyberpunk in 1995.

we had quick rules for combat and deep rules for fist fights; if I can find them, I'll post 'em.

...and then I will pretend it never happened.

Melee/TFT had some interesting rules for grappling. If you attacked a guy from the side or back, you could automatically take him to the ground but if you attacked from the front, you could only take him to the ground if the guy WANTED to go to the ground. Once in groundfighting mode, you could only use your hands or a dagger. Frickin' grappling rules took up 25% of the rulebook. I think they had rules for contingencies if some idiot decided to fire an arrow into two guys grappling on the ground. I can't remember if they had rules covering multiple-man grappling situations. I think they worked alright except for the weird rule about trying to grapple the guy from the front.