Growing marijuana TME

Governor CoonMan in Virginia has seen fit to allow the fine people of Virginia to grow 4 marijuana plants per household as of July 1st 2021 . I grow Carolina Reapers , Scorpion peppers ect… in my AeroGarden and then transfer them to Pots and move them outside. So I have a few questions I was hoping to have answered.

1. Can I start them in my AeroGarden and transfer them to Pots and then grow under lights in my garage ?

2. Where do I find seeds and how do I know what type of seeds to get ?

3 . What Soil , Fertilizer and how many grow lights for 4 plants ?

Thank y’all in advance

2 Likes

You can have Quality seeds shipped to your door off the net.
Start them in pots with room to grow
Why dont you just grow outdoors in sun ?
Quality soil sold in any home depot type store
Virginia should be fine
send a sample :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=best+quality+outdoor+cannabis+seeds&rlz=1C1EJFA_enUS698US698&oq=best+quality+outdoor+cannabis+seeds&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i22i29i30l6.19845j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Why grow outside when you can make the optical environment indoors. These pictures are old. I stopped growing since I quit smoking.

3 Likes

I went a little overboard on the plumbing lol. I used to work in a refinery, so pretended it was a piping system. Sagmartha seeds used to be very good.

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for all the info , I’m growing in my garage because I don’t trust my neighborhood but once I move to some Land next year I will become Johnny Appleseed . Plus I already have 4 4ft led grow lights (not sure if that’s enough for 4 plants ) .

Best of Fortune !!

Beautiful , what strain is that ?

so many great outy strains , see link ^

1 Like

Growing outside is for retards. If you’re growing for yourself to smoke grow indoors. You can run co2, control the water, get the most lumens per square foot, perfect humidity, ideal temperature, no bugs, and 1000 other reasons more.

1 Like

i way prefer natural outdoor to indoor

2 Likes

It was either AK or Blueberry. I used to be obsessed with growing. I just happened to find those pictures on my laptop (haven’t used it in 10 years). Hydro like my set up was a lot of work/monitoring. I wanted the best set up out of my friends that’s why I went ebb and flow. It’s basically river flowing 24/7 on the roots.

Fucking Retards ?

1 Like
  1. Yes

2. Many options here, I’d suggest domestic and feminized only.

3. Too many variables in terms of lighting. For Soil I recommended oceans forest fox farms cut 50/50 with pearlite. Very easy dummy proof soil-less medium.

3 Likes

Bugs are an issue at harvest but only in So Cali i believe

Yea and that weed sucks. Just like all the shit in stores. It’s mass produced to sell. Commercial weed sucks. I can’t stand pot from dispensaries. I’d grow 6-8 plants that I could put all my focus on. Too hard to manage 2000 plants. Plus 1000 watt bulbs suck.

1 Like

I never do dispensary store bought garbage. My friends have been in humboldt for 40 years with insane strains. I get their neighbors goods too for variety

1 Like