Grown men with umbrellas in drizzle

Boss move or soft move ?

It’s barely rainin and I see grown ass men scared to get wet. Wtf.. 2 guys sharing an umbrella. It’s not gonna kill ya...

I say soft move. What say you OG?

Don’t shade my umbrella........ella......ella.

I dont wanna ruin my suit. 

Depends on variables. Dress, time, etc

I dont even own one. It rains for like two weeks per year here.

Don’t understand the hate on umbrellas. 

Do those people walk through sprinklers too?

not wanting to get wet is something to be judged for?  And only if you are a man?

i carry an umbrella proudly. As matter of fact, I just bought a golf umbrella for 12.99 from Costco. Cuz I don’t give a f

Depends what i'm wearing 

today, wearing jeans and a hat.  No need.  

IN a suit?  Absolutely 

Smart

So insecure that you're afraid to be judged for avoiding an easily avoidable negative situation like being wet. 

Hysterical 

Umbrellas are fine.

Two dudes sharing one isn't

I dont own one. The crazy ass fucking storm a few weeks ago convinced me i need one. I had to park half a mile away from the doors to my work and it was pouring down rain. By the time i got to my desk I was soaking wet and freezing cold because it was about 35 degrees out. Never again.

I rock an umbrella proudly. Why get wet when you can easily avoid it?

Sharing it with another dude in a drizzle is another story though.

OP is a soggy, unprepared bitch.

Guys with the giant golf umbrellas need to stop. Have a dignified normal size umbrella

I work at least partly in the elements. Snow. Rain. Mud Ash. Ice. Blazing sun. 120+ degree heat to -30.

If I'm dressed up to go out downtown, I'll rock an umbrella.

This is a situational thing.

Bukkake -

Depends what i'm wearing 

IN a suit?  Absolutely 

Even in just drizzle ?

LukeJitsu -

So insecure that you're afraid to be judged for avoiding an easily avoidable negative situation like being wet. 

Hysterical 

It’s about not caring if I get slightly wet. It’s not like I’m walking for a long time in the rain... 

Why do some of you care if two men share an umbrella?  How does it affect you?  I get it seems pretty gay. But to really give a fuck?

”It’s not manly”

my retort to that is, it’s not manly to let another man:

cut your lawn

wash your car

do any type of home maintenance 

pluck your eyebrows

wax your chest

shave your balls

etc

sicko - Guys with the giant golf umbrellas need to stop. Have a dignified normal size umbrella

This!

Pedro Navaja -
Bukkake -

Depends what i'm wearing 

IN a suit?  Absolutely 

Even in just drizzle ?

Would you be bothered if I sprayed you on the drizzle setting with my super soaker?