Grown Ups 2

Really?

DId they not realize how bad the first one was? Who Is letting these movies get made?

Because they should feel ashamed of themselves.

Adam Sandler needs to stop producing movies.

Ever since Mr. Deeds his movies have been awful, I mean its not like he NEEDS the money.

-Drama

whistles

The first one made $270mil on an $80mil

Not bad, but why make part 2? Is Sandler getting this desperate?

Its like he's going broke or something.

Why else would you continue to ruin a legacy that was once great?

-Drama

I liked it Phone Post 3.0

If you were handed a large sum of money to do something you enjoy'd, you would.

98% of us take small sums of money to do things we despise. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the movie was pretty good. Not the story, but the events. Especially arrow roulette. Phone Post

Summertime. Movie maker heaven. He's going to be buying Bentleys for his maids while you critique his legacy. Phone Post

nostripewhite - If you were handed a large sum of money to do something you enjoy'd, you would.

98% of us take small sums of money to do things we despise. Phone Post 3.0
Oh SNAP! Phone Post 3.0

That's My Boy was good and my hopes were we were back to the good old days of Adam Sandler. Phone Post 3.0

I bet you'll watch it though Phone Post 3.0

Mouth Breather - I bet you'll watch it though Phone Post 3.0

Doubt it.

-Drama

Think of it based on cost and cast. All film buffs and even casual watchers have certain actors or comedians they enjoy and are loyal to. This brings out the ticket count. Take the recent movie,. The Purge, 3 million cost and raking it in. In a Genre with fans hungry for there fix and a clear and exact film. Grown ups 2 is for. the casual " look at the poster / who is in it" folks and they will go. Everyone is wired differently for what brings them to theaters or rentals. For some actors they do films to not be forgotten or get back in the game. In others, the project resonates with them and they work below scale and commit only expecting possible gains on the back end. Either way.........I watch both the shitty and the great. Cult classics exist for this reason.

I do agree though, i made sure grown ups was the last movie we watched for the night so I would pass out........ and by the powers of almighty chuck norris, i did in fact fall asleep and save my soul. Phone Post

It might've sucked but it was a box office success and it was a pg13 movie basically a family movie if you wanna see some sandler gold check out "that's my boy" pretty fuckin funny his first R rated in forever Phone Post 3.0

Adam Sandler hasn't made a good movie in a longggggg time, there isn't much left to tarnish lol. Phone Post

Grown ups is just an excuse to hang out with his buddies and fuck it lets get paid to hangout

Yamie Jagerbomb - Grown ups is just an excuse to hang out with his buddies and fuck it lets get paid to hangout
LMFAO.

It's so damn true though! Phone Post 3.0

Mihow -
Jack Carter - 

The first one made $270mil on an $80mil

Not bad, but why make part 2? Is Sandler getting this desperate?

you should probably think about what you just wrote

270 mil ... why a 2nd? Theyll be 1-2 more
I'd be real surprised if part 2 makes part 1 money. Phone Post 3.0

Oh dear... Phone Post

Jordan8673 - It might've sucked but it was a box office success and it was a pg13 movie basically a family movie if you wanna see some sandler gold check out "that's my boy" pretty fuckin funny his first R rated in forever Phone Post 3.0
I think that's a big part of the success, it was a "clean" comedy. As far as those go I thought it was pretty good. It's hard to make a funny movie without it being R rated IMO. Phone Post 3.0