“Grunts in the sky” A-10 Warthog documentary

20 minutes long but well worth the watch. That A10 is a fucking beast

Still got enough A10 barrel here to make two more bowies.

Anyone interested should get in NOW!

I've worked on A-10s, F-15s and C-17s and my favorite plane to work on by far was the A-10. Such a bad ass monster.

TTT. 

Later

Ttt

has the A10 ever operated in a theatre where the US didn't have air superiority?

Brrrrt

tumbleweed - has the A10 ever operated in a theatre where the US didn't have air superiority?
Probably not

badass for sure but i really like how unique it is. is there anorther ground attack plane anything like it?

Altofsky -

This. 

Mine sits in a safe deposit box at my bank, that’s how much I value it. I want to hand it down to my nephews one day. 

Didnt you also make a larger machete -like-version ?

BubblesNS - badass for sure but i really like how unique it is. is there anorther ground attack plane anything like it?
Su-25, but it looks kinda gay...

LiveWire -
Altofsky -

This. 

Mine sits in a safe deposit box at my bank, that’s how much I value it. I want to hand it down to my nephews one day. 

Didnt you also make a larger machete -like-version ?

Two.

The first one was stolen. Some real cocksuckers on this planet lol

Kip Kinkle -
BubblesNS - badass for sure but i really like how unique it is. is there anorther ground attack plane anything like it?
Su-25, but it looks kinda gay...
forgot about that plane. i agree not as cool by half. i remember playing su 25 Stormovik back in the day (26 years ago) on my pc.

Will watch.  Again

Warthog or A 10 would be a cool MMA fighter nickname! Or he could just choose Brrrrrrt!

Both the A10s and the AH-64s are some badass freedom fighters!

On another note. These top gun pilots get all the AF girls

Altofsky - 

Would you let me pay down on it and make payments til i pay it off? I would really like an A10 barrel knife!!!