GSP agrees to both VADA and WADA testing

Did GSP agree to WADA or NSAC testing? Phone Post 3.0

91W209 - Did GSP agree to WADA or NSAC testing? Phone Post 3.0

THe title is accurate

bjj red belt - 
91W209 - Did GSP agree to WADA or NSAC testing? Phone Post 3.0

OP is trying to make them look the same. What Hendricks' manager and Kizer were talking about was a WADA random-testing program, not what the NSAC does for every event. I honestly don't see Georges agreeing to random testing of drugs he doesn't know about in advance.

The whole point of VADA was to make it appear as if Georges was doing some sort of testing which would catch anyone who dared to use PED's. Now that that lie has been exposed, they're apparently going to do what the NSAC, which doesn't normally randomly test before a fight, does randomly.

OP probably works for TriStar gym and helping spread this bullshit fabrication that GSP is doing a voluntary random-testing program under WADA. He's not doing anything like that. Phone Post

bjj red belt - ^That proves me wrong, right?

Please provide facts which dispute my argument. Take as long as you need. Phone Post

Troll and pedo sympathizer.

Just ignore him Phone Post

I don't see WADA in that tweet, fuck you goof.

bjj red belt - 

OP is trying to make them look the same. What Hendricks' manager and Kizer were talking about was a WADA random-testing program, not what the NSAC does for every event. I honestly don't see Georges agreeing to random testing of drugs he doesn't know about in advance.

The whole point of VADA was to make it appear as if Georges was doing some sort of testing which would catch anyone who dared to use PED's. Now that that lie has been exposed, they're apparently going to do what the NSAC, which doesn't normally randomly test before a fight, does randomly.

OP probably works for TriStar gym and helping spread this bullshit fabrication that GSP is doing a voluntary random-testing program under WADA. He's not doing anything like that. Phone Post

First of all, Hendricks never requested anything other than the NSAC's out-of-competition testing. The only mention of WADA was Kizer talking about the banned substances list. Both use WADA approved facilities. GSP is undergoing two separate out-of-competition testing programs.

bjj red belt -

Can confirm. I am a low-level employee at Tristar and am trying to make WADA and NSAC testing look the same.

You got me. Phone Post 3.0

bjj red belt - What else besides VADA, the testing where he knows what he'll be tested for in advance and when he'll be tested for whichever ped (thereby making it NOT random) Phone Post
Oooohhhh, I know who you are. It all makes sense now :) Phone Post 3.0

bjj red belt - 

What else besides VADA, the testing where he knows what he'll be tested for in advance and when he'll be tested for whichever ped (thereby making it NOT random) Phone Post

So you're saying Rory knew way in advance that VADA was going to show up at 4am wanting a blood sample? And the WADA testing Hendricks is calling for is a part of the NSAC's new 'enhanced testing.'

bjj red belt - 

You seem very miss informed.

simple yes or no question, does either VADA or WADA or whatever the fuckADA test for HGH?

bjj red belt - 
RileyPust -
bjj red belt -  What else besides VADA, the testing where he knows what he'll be tested for in advance and when he'll be tested for whichever ped (thereby making it NOT random) Phone Post

So you're saying Rory knew way in advance that VADA was going to show up at 4am wanting a blood sample? And the WADA testing Hendricks is calling for is a part of the NSAC's new 'enhanced testing.'

So you're saying thay the VADA testing Rory did for the BJ fight and the VADA testing GSP is doing for this fight are exactly the same?

Georges is paying them and Kizer has already confirmed that GSP will know of all testing in advance in terms of when and for what.

I don't remember what Rory did, but if he really was randomly tested by surprise, I doubt it was a similar program to what GSP is currently doing. Phone Post

What's your source on Kizer confirming anything about VADA's testing program. And yeah, I'm sure their testing protocol for French-Canadians is different than regular Canadians.

The Brool Story Company - 

simple yes or no question, does either VADA or WADA or whatever the fuckADA test for HGH?

VADA Prohibited List  

PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES   

S2. PEPTIDE HORMONES, GROWTH FACTORS AND RELATED SUBSTANCES
The following substances and their releasing factors are prohibited:
1. Erythropoiesis?Stimulating Agents [e.g. erythropoietin (EPO), darbepoetin (dEPO), hypoxia?inducible factor (HIF) stabilizers, methoxy polyethylene glycol? epoetin beta (CERA), peginesatide (Hematide)]
2. Chorionic Gonadotrophin (CG) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in males
3. Insulins
4. Corticotrophins
5. Growth Hormone (GH), Insulin?like Growth Factor?1 (IGF?1), Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGFs), Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF), Mechano Growth Factors (MGFs), Platelet?Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Vascular?Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) as well as any other growth factor affecting muscle, tendon or ligament protein synthesis/degradation, vascularization, energy utilization, regenerative capacity or fiber type switching; and other substances with similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).
Any other chemical compound related to the above compounds by similar chemical structure or by providing a similar biological effect(s) is also prohibited.

This whole VADA/WADA thing has just been a mind fuck, most of these guys are on something whether it be for conditioning, cutting weight or whatever who really gives a shit.

may the best cheat win.

So first he confirmed it, now he insinuated it. Except somehow I highly doubt Mr. Kizer has ever been present for discussions between St. Pierre's team and VADA representatives. And yes, it would be a voluntary program. You think Firas would bother to tweet about it if he meant NSAC's standard testing that all fighters are required to take?

Georges' lawyer's email three weeks ago also confirmed that Georges would participate in both VADA and the NSAC testing that Hendricks wanted.

"Georges accepted a couple of weeks ago to do the NSAC enhanced drug testing program in addition to VADA. On August 17th Georges notified NSAC, the UFC and the Hendricks camp of his approval asking the necessary documentation to start the process (the whereabouts form, the application form), a detailed invoice as well as payment instruction. Naturally Keith Kizer and Ted were the representatives of NSAC and Hendricks to whom I sent the email,"

Georges' lawyer.

Note how it says enhanced testing.

bjj red belt - 

Tweet in OP, apparently from Firas Zahabi:

"VADA & NSAC are both good but also have their pros and cons. Let's do both test and make everyone happy. This is the plan."

1. He doesn't have an option regarding NSAC tests. They're required if you want to keep your fight license in the state of Nevada.

2. No mention of WADA testing, but the thread title said "GSP agrees to VADA AND WADA testing". From the small tweet provided in the OP, that is completely false.

Unless Firas meant WADA when he said NSAC, because it's what the NSAC recommends for voluntary additional testing?
Doubtful, as required, paid by commission NSAC testing and voluntary, paid by athlete WADA testing are two different things entirely.

I seriously doubt Firas would make such an error.

Yeah, you fucked up OP. Phone Post

NSAC and WADA are both 4 letter acroynms. How different can they be?

They also both have A's in them.