GSP already back in the gym!

GSP is already back training in the gym and is very positive in getting his belt back.

tf, p ?!

I heard from a very reliable source that Serra tested positive for meatballs or something. Too bad really.

Good to hear, he needs to get that intensity back

I thought he looked too stiff in the fight and wasn't brawling but just got hit.

GSP is (a) training, and (b) thinking positive... Well duh, why is this news?

Its news because people were saying about how wouldn't be the same, wouldn't have the desire to train, should retire and also there's the fact that fighetrs usually take a break after fights they prepared for while GSP is back in the gym already.

When Hughes armbared him he wa sback in the gym on the Monday as well, that's why he is so good, he constantly improves and works.

wasn't dictating the fight with his jab as he usually does. wasn't throwing the leg kicks as he usually does. usually he would be setting up the left high kick in an unpredictable manner, on this night he was predictable and led with it over and over. definitely not the best GSP in there. Look forward to seeing him come back stronger. Haters enjoy this time while it lasts, Lords knows you've been waiting his entire career for it.

I don't remember but wasn't he leading with the swicth high kick vs Sherk?

"I don't remember but wasn't he leading with the swicth high kick vs Sherk?"

He jabbed the shit out of Sherk which he didn't do against Serra, and if he led with his lead left high kick, it was just to give Sherk something else to think about and switch up from consitently leading with his jab.

"He jabbed the shit out of Sherk which he didn't do against Serra, and if he led with it, it was just to give Sherk something else to think about and switch up from consitently leading with his jab."

Just saw the hl again, your right

no, this was at Tristar tonight

GSP will be champ by the end of 2007.

Most guys would be phased by a loss like that when such a favorit but it shows he actually loves the sport and wants to be the best if he's back in the gym working back up towards the top

"I thought he looked too stiff in the fight and wasn't brawling but just got hit."

Agreed, I dont think he left himself open by brawling at all, Serra just got him.

I agree that he could have jabbed more and that he did too many high kicks (i thought he was giving serra too many chances to catch it and thought he should be kicking low more) but i dont think theres much to say, Serra just got him, thats it.