GSP Bandwagon Jumpers?

If it goes to a decision, GSP will have owned Kos for 4 of 5 rounds instead of 2 of 3. Hopefully Kos won't fake a knee to the hair, or grab his own shorts to save him this time though.

Seriously, Kos was in for a real hurting if that 3 round fight went a 4th and 5th round. GSP was owning him by the end.

Kos has come a long way from when he was on tuf.
When he was on that show I thought he was a whinny little bitch. Since then he has had some fights under his belt and proved that he truly is the biggest fucktard in the sport. I look forward to seeing gsp walk threw him.

Irrevelant, as GSP isn't going to lose.

i hate them both...GSP is boring, Kos is boring. that being said i think i hate GSP more and ill be rooting for kos. but i have a feeling at the end of the fight ill be mad at both of them for not smashing the others face because whoever wins the takedown battle is just gonna lay on the other one for 5 rounds. but it would make my year if they stand and bang and smash each other up.

I wanna see a smash face fight like anyone else would, but in all honesty if I was fighting at this level and this was my job, I wouldnt give a fuck about trying to impress anybody, I'd do what it took to stay on top and pull off another successful title defence

People think that GSP is boring when in reality he is a pleasure to watch imo. Great action all the time, on the feet or on the ground. People tend to forget the level of competition that he is fighting. Most of his fights, people think that he is going lose because he's not fighting cans.

It's hard to please everyone I guess, but if you can't appreciate GSP's fights, then I don't think that mma is for you. You are obviously looking for a toughman type of sport.

i see gsp beating him up pretty good and taking a very clear decision

NarlyPersianDude - 
Buck 65 - I'm a huge GSP fan, and I fully expect GSP to win a decision vs. Kos. Not because GSP isn't capable of finishing him, just because Kos is a legit top 5 guy in arguably the toughest division, and very hard to finish.

Anyone who would stop being a fan for a reason like that is nothing other than a douchebag, and a shitty mma fan. The man fights the best of the best, and you want to stop being a fan purely because he went 3 decisions in a row? Ugh

I can understand you being bitter towards GSP if you're a Penn or Hughes fan, but man, grow some balls and give respect when respect is due and stop trying to be so damn negative. When you try to bash him for silly things which are clearly out of bitterness, it only makes you look bad, not him.

This /end of thread

and amazingly this thread continued..

humphrey sphinctermuscle - the guy sets records for sub attempts, take downs etc and morons still try to claim he's boring.

He beat BJ so badly he took his soul.

Yeah, because BJ was just never the same after GSP..

Dont be silly.

GSP haters, and wrestling haters, are funny.

GSP doesn't hug his opponents, THEY HUG HIM. literally. he takes these guys down, and then they wrap both arms and both legs around him and HUG. this is called STALLING. the reason that everybody that GSP takes down does nothing but stall from the bottom with the hopes of a stand-up is because GSP is such a good fighter that his opponents are terrified of being finished.

BJ Penn, in GSP v Penn 1 is the ONLY fighter that has EVER tried anything remotely resembling offence from the bottom against GSP. in his entire UFC career, an opponent has made one sweep or sub attempt against him.

if you want ground fighting to be more exciting than the rule that allows bottom fighters to hug their opponent and hold on for dear life should be abolished. PRIDE didn't have such policies and they never had dull ground fights.

it's not georges fault that you think Koschek grabbing onto his own shorts from the bottom and wrist fighting with Georges is offence. you're just dumb.

Spidermoore - If it goes to a decision, GSP will have owned Kos for 4 of 5 rounds instead of 2 of 3. Hopefully Kos won't fake a knee to the hair, or grab his own shorts to save him this time though.

Seriously, Kos was in for a real hurting if that 3 round fight went a 4th and 5th round. GSP was owning him by the end.

GSP is always "owning" his opponents toward the end of fights.

Killer Instinct: Do you have it, motherfucker?

ruggerbouy - I wanna see a smash face fight like anyone else would, but in all honesty if I was fighting at this level and this was my job, I wouldnt give a fuck about trying to impress anybody, I'd do what it took to stay on top and pull off another successful title defence

Clearly, you need to eat more Steak & Chicken.

Plus, chicks dig the long ball. KO, son. Flahka Flahka.

lol not saying KO's arent exciting, just saying if i made millions I dont think i'd be hurting in the pussy front

I'm a long time fan of GSP and I don't care how he wins. He always puts on a good show, imo. He's one of the top drawing stars in the business.

Gonna be tough to argue that point with you, ruggerbouy..

and PhilBaroni, somehow I doubt that GSP is one of Phil Baroni's favorite fighters.

Just sayin. :)

I will always be a GSP fan, not for the way he fights but for the way he carries himself and acts.

He keeps it classy. Phone Post

GSP should win and continue winning....but I was never a fan and could never bring myself to root for him like many of the other dominant champions ( Fedor, BJ, Shogun, Vanderlei, etc)...My favorite GSP moment is his first fight with Matt Serra.l Tapping to strikes to the smaller journeyman 155lber....begging to please stop hitting him...that's him.

SKARHEAD - GSP should win and continue winning....but I was never a fan and could never bring myself to root for him like many of the other dominant champions ( Fedor, BJ, Shogun, Vanderlei, etc)...My favorite GSP moment is his first fight with Matt Serra.l Tapping to strikes to the smaller journeyman 155lber....begging to please stop hitting him...that's him.

:)

Nightmare_Brian -  Kos is gonna motorboat that ass

fixed

i guess it depends on how sly GSP's corner is with the grease.  if they don't succeed in lathering him up, there's  a good chance Kos will get a finish.

if not, it will be a boring GSP cagefuck decision.

maybe we'll see Semtex jump into the octagon for another cheap shot too haha.