GSP beats SHIELDS and BROCK beats FEDOR.

GSP yes, Brock no.

Shields was saved by the Bell. Nothing I saw there indicated to me he was any match for GSP. I would say Penn, Alves certainly will beat Shields as well.

Fedor will beat Brock. KO or TKO. Fedor ground game is far superior to Mir, who did submit him the first time.

Moussai was very impressive. I would rank him #3 LHW, after Shogun and Machida.

BJJkilla - if shields gets on top of GSP;

If Matt fucking Hughes can't put GSP on his back, Jake Shields has no chance of that.

Everybody beats Fedor. If you'd been following MMA longer you'd know that people picked Heath, Big Nog, Crocop, Randleman, Coleman, Sylvia and Arlovski to beat Fedor. In fact, I suspect most of the guys in our club could beat Fedor, though he might get lucky and win with a fluke KO.

GSP destroys shields on the feet and it never hits the mat, you're right.
but Fedor still beats Brock.

Brock hates getting hit buy guys who aren't that powerful (Randy, Mir). Tonight proved that both Roger's and Fedor are threats to Lesnar.

GaymidaGaydan - Tonight they were both exposed in certain respects and would get worked by their UFC counterparts.

i have to agree. Brock would put Fedor on the ground right away... no chance to get KO'd

GSP is in another world from Jake..

Brigham -  GSP beats Shields, Fedor kills Brock within 2 rounds.

bingo

Brigham -  GSP beats Shields, Fedor kills Brock within 2 rounds.

pretty much this

We have to see the fights to know.

I would pick GSP and Fedor but Id pay for the fights.

I am canadian and i like gsp alot, but stupid posts like this drive me crazy.

GSP beat alves, but despite dominating, he didnt finish his opponent off like fedor.

oh delicious

Fedor would annihilate Brock. 2 rounds.

Fedor might actually train for Brock.

For all those people that spent so much time riding on Jake Shields nuts saying he would be the one to take out GSP. After last night I seriously hope you stopped swinging. GSP would dominate that fight in whatever way he deemed to, Shields has good jiu jitsu, I will grant him that, but I mean we have seen GSP out do people like BJ Penn and Matt Serra in that department. He sure as hell can't out wrestle GSP. I mean seriously, no chance in bloody hell. And strike, are you kidding me, how many times did he hit mayhem and not one of them even seemed to budge Miller.

If that's the best that shields has got I seriously think he is just another victim of the hype machine created by friends and fans and he is seriously way to into believing the hype. Sorry, but stick to where you are at, and don't even try to come play with the big dogs.

And as for Fedor vs Brock, its simple, Fedor comes, Fedor Conquers, Fedor leaves and go gets some ice cream.

GSP would either KO or submit Shields. In both areas, GSP is far superior. Shields has nothing for GSP. I would bet the house on GSP annihilating Shields.

GSP is one of the best strikers in MMA. Serra got that going by back of the head hits. And GSP keeps improving. GSP dominated BJ Penn standing in their second fight. Penn supposedly has the best boxing in MMA.

GSP ground game is the best at 170, completely dominating everyone. Shields got submitted by Miller. GSP is good at everything, the most complete MMA fighter to date.