GSP being the goat is bs

GSP Top five wins

5. 34 year old matt hughes, chinny lost his power and stamina

4. nick diaz, what has he fought once since he fought gsp

3 Carlos Condit he has went 2-5 since gsp, just got out everything but a  journeyman

2. Hendricks, hendricks on his way to get cut, gets beat by everyone

1. Bisping, bisping at 38 and cant see straight

Then you have to think woodley and thompson are gsp's age and maia is older, the top 3 gsp besides being there peers, wont fight guys that are his generation

I hate GOAT talk in a Sport that is so young but, if there is one it’s Fedor. 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW who fought so many Legends and finished them. I don’t know if I’ll ever see a Champ do that again as long as I live, especially at HW.

He was the most dominant fighter in the WW division for a period of 9 years, only losing twice, and avenging both losses. WW is the most stacked division in terms of talent pool, that’s why when you look at the roster WW and LW have the majority of fighters. So really your argument is the most stacked division actually sucked for 9 years, as GSP was fighting all the most guys at their absolute best because most were title fights.

In conclusion, I have determined you are a faggot.

TwentyNineTwentyEight - I hate GOAT talk in a Sport that is so young but, if there is one it's Fedor. 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW who fought so many Legends and finished them. I don't know if I'll ever see a Champ do that again as long as I live, especially at HW.

Spot on. 

Jon jones is the goat.

He has never really lost.

DC would be considered the goat except that Jon jones exists.

Kos, fitch alves and shields were all very dangerous opponents when gsp fought them. Did you see the streak shields was on prior to losing to gsp? He gave dan henderson a one sided beatdown. Kos had just finished beating paul daley and fucking anthony rumble johnson.

Honestly i think gsp had the toughest opponents of anyone of the goat contenders. Just because they went down hill after the one sided beatdowns they took says nothing. Getting utterly dominated can break a fighter in the long term

Saying GSP's strength of competition is the reason he's not the GOAT is laughable, that is probably his biggest argument. 

TwentyNineTwentyEight - I hate GOAT talk in a Sport that is so young but, if there is one it's Fedor. 10 years undefeated as an undersized HW who fought so many Legends and finished them. I don't know if I'll ever see a Champ do that again as long as I live, especially at HW.

Fedor is not goat. He went from an organization with no testing rules to the US where there was some testing and didn't have near the same success. Then after he couldn't win in the US any longer and got smashed by a middleweight, he decided to go can hunting overseas and strung a couple wins together. Then back to the US and gets KO'ed by a fighter outside the top 15. All this while avoiding the promotion with the best talent after Pride purchase, where could have made the most money. 

Jon Jones is the GOAT. Then probably Anderson followed by Fedor. Hendo should be somewhere up there too. Had he beaten Andy or won the title that last Bisping fight he'd win the GOAT crown. 

DC should be second or third ^^

I think Fedor is goat but what do you mean he finished legends?

CrazyPope -

Saying GSP's strength of competition is the reason he's not the GOAT is laughable, that is probably his biggest argument. 

Maybe at the time but in hindsite the sport has moved on. 

Anderson Silva or Jon Jones are the only two fighters qualified for GOAT status. And that’s with all due respect to Fedor. 

Hogzilla - Gsp is the only "undisputed" fighter who hasn't been popped for cheating that is on the goat convo.

Fedor came to the US and lost to guys like Big Foot Silva and a much smaller and older Dan Henderson.

Silva lost a bunch and cheated twice

Jones is a cheat and a joke now.

Mini mouse? Lolz

GSP is a two division undisputed champ who dominated everyone on route to the all time consecutive rounds won record. He dominated Hughes twice by the way… And age was not the reason, he was just a much more versatile and superior fighter.

GSP is a greaser who has avoided the fights that put you into GOAT conversation. 

BreakALegAndy! -
Hogzilla - Gsp is the only "undisputed" fighter who hasn't been popped for cheating that is on the goat convo.

Fedor came to the US and lost to guys like Big Foot Silva and a much smaller and older Dan Henderson.

Mini mouse? Lolz

GSP is a two division undisputed champ who dominated everyone on route to the all time consecutive rounds won record. He dominated Hughes twice by the way… And age was not the reason, he was just a much more versatile and superior fighter.

GSP is a greaser who has avoided the fights the put you into GOAT conversation. 

This

BreakALegAndy! -

Mini mouse? Lolz

GSP is a greaser who has avoided the fights that put you into GOAT conversation. 

By fights you mean Anderson Silva I’m assuming, what other fights did he avoid? And you seriously think he’s not even in the conversation? lmao

Bisping decisioned my SN -
CrazyPope -

Maybe at the time but in hindsite the sport has moved on. 

Don't agree at all tbh, who do you think is the GOAT? He has a stronger resume then everyone else in the conversation imo. 

Whambo - He was the most dominant fighter in the WW division for a period of 9 years, only losing twice, and avenging both losses. WW is the most stacked division in terms of talent pool, that's why when you look at the roster WW and LW have the majority of fighters. So really your argument is the most stacked division actually sucked for 9 years, as GSP was fighting all the most guys at their absolute best because most were title fights.

In conclusion, I have determined you are a faggot.

This right here. 

Its true he’s nothing to Conor. Conor would push his shit in within a round!

Conor Bless

Brockback Mountain - Jon jones is the goat.

He has never really lost.

DC would be considered the goat except that Jon jones exists.

Jon Jones cheated his way to the top by abusing steroids to beat old men, far from the goat 

kyleburkle - 

GSP Top five wins

5. 34 year old matt hughes, chinny lost his power and stamina

4. nick diaz, what has he fought once since he fought gsp

3 Carlos Condit he has went 2-5 since gsp, just got out everything but a  journeyman

2. Hendricks, hendricks on his way to get cut, gets beat by everyone

1. Bisping, bisping at 38 and cant see straight

Then you have to think woodley and thompson are gsp's age and maia is older, the top 3 gsp besides being there peers, wont fight guys that are his generation

I am not even sure where to start on how big of a fail this post is.

Matt Hughes had won 19 of his last 20 fights and was on a 6 fight win streak when GSP beat him the first time.

Diaz had won 11 of his last 12 and was the strikeforce champion

Condit had won 13 of his last 14 when GSP beat him

GSP has fought twice as many fights against legit contenders than anybody in the GOAT conversation.

he’s fought so many that your “top 5” is debatable.

What about fighting Fitch, who was on a unprecedented 16 fight win streak?

or 2 division champ BJ Penn?

Or Thiago Alves who was on a 7 fight win streak including 5 knockouts?

Go add up the win/loss record of GSP opponents and you will find that no other fighter even comes close to the competition that hes faced.

GSP has beaten 8 former champions with no un-avenged losses. He is the undisputed GOAT and it’s not even close.