GSP delay due to injury

Dude's gotta busted eye. Says no sparring until September.

sauce: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/27/15703394/ufc-georges-st-pierre-eye-injury-return-michael-bisping-mma-news

"Trust me, I'm not the kind of guy who thinks, 'Hey, I'm going to make everybody wait for me. I don't want to fight during the summer, I want to take my time,’” St-Pierre said (via MMA Fighting). "That's not the reason. If it were up to me, I would come back. The reason is I had a problem with my eye. I had an injury."

Mike's got like half a good eye anyway.

Just evens up the fight.

Go away GSP.

Where's TinfoilHatHustler to tell us GSP is lying and his inside sources confirm that he's cycling off PEDS?

stevekt - Go away GSP.

Go away troll

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

Where's TinfoilHatHustler to tell us GSP is lying and his inside sources confirm that he's cycling off PEDS?

Give him time, hes got a false narrative to work on.

So why announce his return mid Feb if his eye was fucked?

The whole problem is him announcing his return way before he was ready to return.

i don't believe shit.

stevekt - Go away GSP.

Damn. Cold.

EckY - So why announce his return mid Feb if his eye was fucked?

The whole problem is him announcing his return way before he was ready to return.
He said the UFC asked him to do it even though he told them he wasnt ready.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

:)

Morpheus1976 -

i don't believe shit.

You don't know shit.

sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -

i don't believe shit.

You don't know shit.

i know he has been cockteasing/honeydicking his comeback for 2 years now and everytime he has another excuse not to fight. At least with Gina we get nice pics

He begins his post with "trust me.." and his nutthuggers immediately oblige. Hahaha.

His eye, huh? Where are the pics of this injury? 

Malvert the Janitor -

He begins his post with "trust me.." and his nutthuggers immediately oblige. Hahaha.

first the ufc organises a presser, they gonna fight each other, ufc calls off the fight and bisping has to face romero, suddenly his knee is hurt, word got out.

GSP needs more time to prepare, get backlash from fans, his pr teams says, make up an injury so your popularty doesn't cave in. fans swallow it like ....

Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

first the ufc organises a presser, they gonna fight each other, ufc calls off the fight and bisping has to face romero, suddenly his knee is hurt, word got out.

GSP needs more time to prepare, get backlash from fans, his pr teams says, make up an injury so your popularty doesn't cave in. fans swallow it like ....

Right, make it up, and add to the story that both Bisping and the UFC were well aware of the injury, and the fact that both you and Michael weren't comfortable attending the presser because you knew it made no sense to start promoting the fight that early. 

Georges has never been one to bullshit, yet the UFC has pulled so much bullshit it's not funny anymore. They've also thrown GSP under the bus multiple times in the past, yet he has continued to carry himself with dignity, but ya, lets not believe a word he says, even though neither the UFC or Bisping have come out to deny what he said.

You sound ridiculous.

sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

Right, make it up, and add to the story that both Bisping and the UFC were well aware of the injury, and the fact that both you and Michael weren't comfortable attending the presser because you knew it made no sense to start promoting the fight that early. 

Georges has never been one to bullshit, yet the UFC has pulled so much bullshit it's not funny anymore. They've also thrown GSP under the bus multiple times in the past, yet he has continued to carry himself with dignity, but ya, lets not believe a word he says, even though neither the UFC or Bisping have come out to deny what he said.

You sound ridiculous.

both cannot be trusted, both are pointing their finger towards each other.

i believe it when i see him in the cage, which will be never because he will get injured again with his old Usada body.

Wölfie66 - Training takes more time and you have to be more careful when you are no longer on the sauce

Or he's on the sauce and this allows him to train with it and epo and whatever else before he signs anything and allows him to train with drugs a little more before he starts getting tested

NineFightFour -
Wölfie66 - Training takes more time and you have to be more careful when you are no longer on the sauce

Or he's on the sauce and this allows him to train with it and epo and whatever else before he signs anything and allows him to train with drugs a little more before he starts getting tested

He is in the USADA testing pool since March and if you add 4 months, he was ready to fight in July. just like the UFC said