GSP delay due to injury

Carogan -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

He begins his post with "trust me.." and his nutthuggers immediately oblige. Hahaha.

His eye, huh? Where are the pics of this injury? 

first the ufc organises a presser, they gonna fight each other, ufc calls off the fight and bisping has to face romero, suddenly his knee is hurt, word got out.

GSP needs more time to prepare, get backlash from fans, his pr teams says, make up an injury so your popularty doesn't cave in. fans swallow it like ....

Right.  So GSP is going to have surgery performed on his eye so that he can maintain some retarded false narrative and then never fight again.  And for why???

That makes perfectly good sense.  Moran.

he's been trying to make a comeback for 2 years now, everytime its UFC fault, which i don't believe anymore. both fighters don't have medical suspension, so i don't believe shit about their injuries!

Morpheus1976 -
Carogan -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

He begins his post with "trust me.." and his nutthuggers immediately oblige. Hahaha.

first the ufc organises a presser, they gonna fight each other, ufc calls off the fight and bisping has to face romero, suddenly his knee is hurt, word got out.

GSP needs more time to prepare, get backlash from fans, his pr teams says, make up an injury so your popularty doesn't cave in. fans swallow it like ....

Right.  So GSP is going to have surgery performed on his eye so that he can maintain some retarded false narrative and then never fight again.  And for why???

he's been trying to make a comeback for 2 years now, everytime its UFC fault, which i don't believe anymore. both fighters don't have medical suspension, so i don't believe shit about their injuries!

You're probably a top 3 idiot on this forum.

sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -
Carogan -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

i recognize those idoits by their personal attacks, is always a weak stance.

GSP is a male Gina carano, always keeping his mma fanbase warm for other projects.

Morpheus1976 -
sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -
Carogan -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

GSP is a male Gina carano, always keeping his mma fanbase warm for other projects.

Ironic, because I didn't even know who the fuck you were until a few months ago when you went off on me over something that never happened. When I called you on it, you disappeared. Since then, every time I see your name pop up it's with some garbage post, and there is usually someone else there to call you an idiot. It happens all the time........it's definitely one of the more impressive resumes of idiocy, and here you are padding your credentials once again.

Always unsubstantiated gibberish with you.

tomorrow GSP on the mmahour he is going to explain it all, if you want to believe it.

sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -
sgotwalks -
Morpheus1976 -
Carogan -
Morpheus1976 -
Malvert the Janitor -

Ironic, because I didn't even know who the fuck you were until a few months ago when you went off on me over something that never happened. When I called you on it, you disappeared. Since then, every time I see your name pop up it's with some garbage post, and there is usually someone else there to call you an idiot. It happens all the time........it's definitely one of the more impressive resumes of idiocy, and here you are padding your credentials once again.

Always unsubstantiated gibberish with you.

i did not disappear, your making shit up. you still being lame with personal attacks just like the rest of all these shitposters.