Total Strikes 

GSP: 210-285 

Diaz: 80-176 

Takedowns 

GSP: 9/16 

Diaz: 0/0 

bad scoring

Holy $#@% Diaz stuffed 7 take downs.

Jesus, GSP landed more strikes than Diaz threw.

Diaz knew he lost in the heart of his hearts and when he went on his stupid rant after the fight just took away from  Fight. It was a good fight and the better man won decicively 

(spelling)

Round 1 Sig Stikes 

GSP-12/21 

Diaz-1/4

Round 2 Sig Strikes 

GSP-18/29

Diaz-3/20 

Round 3 Sig Strikes 

GSP-28/54 

Diaz-15/42 

Round 4 Sig Strikes 

GSP-24/31 

Diaz-11-38 

Round 5 Sig Strikes 

GSP-23/32 

Diaz-11/32 

ttt for the clowns saying GSP didn't do anything

GSP TDs 

Round 1-3/3 

Round 2-1/1 

Round 3-2/5 

Round 4-2/5 

Round 5-1/2 

Slowshot - Jesus, GSP landed more strikes than Diaz threw.

Diaz could have done so much more if wanted to but I'm just not sure he wanted to win. I think he wanted the payday but not the responsibility of being the champion. Like when GSP was gassed and hurt moving back and Diaz let him off the hook, it just looked like he didn't want it to me

epic hero - 

Diaz could have done so much more if wanted to but I'm just not sure he wanted to win. I think he wanted the payday but not the responsibility of being the champion. Like when GSP was gassed and hurt moving back and Diaz let him off the hook, it just looked like he didn't want it to me

LMAO.

Yeeeesssss, Diaz LET GSP win.

Keep it up, guys. This is gold.

Greenup - Holy $#@% Diaz stuffed 7 take downs.

Yup. Suprising. Impressive. His only highlight of the fight as well.

epic hero - 

Nick wasn't himself when he fought GSP.
Condit wasn't himself when he fought GSP.
Shields wasn't himself when he fought GSP.
Alves wasn't himself when he fought GSP.
Fitch wasn't himself when he fought GSP.
etc. etc.
Maybe it's time to give GSP some credit.

AndersonSilvasMoney - 
epic hero - 

LMAO.

Yeeeesssss, Diaz LET GSP win.

Keep it up, guys. This is gold.

I didn't say Diaz let him win, I said Diaz is tired of the fight game and didn't want the responsibility of being the champion and didn't really want it. When he had GSP gassed and hurt moving back and just stopped fighting I knew he didn't want it

Diaz got worked on his feet. LOL Phone Post

Greenup - Holy $#@% Diaz stuffed 7 take downs.

This is exactly what I thought haha Phone Post

funwithbakedgoods - ttt for the clowns saying GSP didn't do anything

You know they are counting all of those peppering shots in top that don't do shit maybe we should sign up GSP for boxing since he throws mad strikes huh? -_- dumbass #3hunna Phone Post

Jared Vergara - 
funwithbakedgoods - ttt for the clowns saying GSP didn't do anything

You know they are counting all of those peppering shots in top that don't do shit maybe we should sign up GSP for boxing since he throws mad strikes huh? -_- dumbass #3hunna Phone Post

You know they count the same way when you douchebags brag about Nick right?

epic hero - 

I hope that you were trolling, if not, WOW!