GSP Documentary "The Striking Truth" (vid)

This came up on my Youtube feed last night. I enjoyed it, and I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Blue namer can you help a brother out?

http://youtu.be/H8B2065LRsM

Its on Netflix as well Phone Post

Is it new to netflix? Either way give it a watch.

martiallaw666 - Is it new to netflix? Either way give it a watch.
No, been on there fr a while. Was a pretty cool documentary. The crow's segment was interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Wow! where have I been.

In other news!

Have you guys heard of this amazingly new documentary called The Smashing Machine? totally new and just watched it on Youtube the other day for the first time. I hope he makes it to the UFC!

martiallaw666 - Wow! where have I been.

In other news!

Have you guys heard of this amazingly new documentary called The Smashing Machine? totally new and just watched it on Youtube the other day for the first time. I hope he makes it to the UFC!
Go be a dick elsewhere. Phone Post 3.0

martiallaw666 - Wow! where have I been.

In other news!

Hmmm, never heard of the aforementioned documentary. 

However, there is this big ball which follows our planet that can be visible quite easily at night time and "my sources" tell me we will travel towards the body of mass and attempt to land on it very soon. 

With this new information being available, the documentary you mention could very well be factual content.  That and Mark Kerr was a badass...!!!