GSP doesn't want any of Serra at home

I know he kept saying he would fight Serra in front of his home crowd but he made sure he threw in the "if the fight happens". Sounded like GSP is hoping that never happens, bring on the much needed rubber match!

Loser.

sounded like gsp knows serra wont beat any top 10 guys to work his way back up

hurtingbutt should be your name

the thing is, I really don't see Fitch taking the strap from GSP either

Both fights have been entertaining, I think a rubber will be great Brian.

I thought Serra was from Jersey?

GSP did very well this time around but when you compare the two fights Serra was more dominant in his win so I think a third is definitely needed.

GSP fought conservatively and didn't want any part of the stand-up. Serra's heavy hands are still in the back of his mind and that why I don't think he is interested in a rubber.

Serra landed one punch that started his win in the first fight.

GSP dominated every aspect of this fight.

More dominant? No way. In the first fight he "caught" GSP. It happens. This fight GSP completely dominated and controlled Serra in every way. No need for a third.

He definately deserves it. I dont think the outcome will be much different, but the guy fought GSP in Canada defending his title, if he wants the 3rd fight he should definately get it in NY

If serra beats Hughes than he deserves a rematch in front of all his guido friends in NY or NJ. If he loses than sorry but see u later matty, he'll go down as the biggest one hit wonder in MMA history.

The Noose - He definately deserves it. I dont think the outcome will be much different, but the guy fought GSP in Canada defending his title, if he wants the 3rd fight he should definately get it in NY

I agree with everything else you said but I think the outcome would be different, in that GSP would dominate Serra even worse (reference GSP - Hughes 3)

HurtingBombs, how bout fuck off you butt hurt pos faggot!

lol sounds like somebody missed out on a GSP autograph

In the UFC 83 preview, GSP said something along the lines of "We can fight again 10 times and I'd beat him 10 times." He's right. Serra's simply not on the same level as GSP, Hughes, Koscheck, etc. One win doesn't change that.

Heck, Serra would struggle against the top UFC lightweights.

GSP would pound Serra in his Grandma's kitchen during Christmas dinner without feeling any pressure.

Ray Jackson - 

Matt deserves a rubber match imo.

...assuming he can beat a top ten opponent in his next fight.

The word is that Dana is going to sign Serra/Hughes next.

Truth!

MIKERUSSELL - GSP would pound Serra in his Grandma's kitchen during Christmas dinner without feeling any pressure.

Best quote ever