https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSYtlMUzPE

lolololol

AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

GSP knows that the offspring will have very strong genetics. That is a common reason why white men seek black female partners to have children with.

Gsp already has superior genetics. If anything introducing her black genetics could bring their child's IQ down by significant points. That's not good for any GSP fan who was hoping for the kid to be a great fighter like Gsp was

Mixed race children’s IQ are as high as white children

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

I will teach you something really insane. WIKIPEDIA HAS SOURCE AT THE BOTTOM!!! WOW. Here they are for this specific article:

Brody, N. (2003). Jensen’s Genetic Interpretation of Racial Differences in Intelligence: Critical Evaluation. In Nyborg, H. (ed.), The Scientific Study of General Intelligence: Tribute to Arthur R. Jensen (pp. 397–410). Oxford: Pergamon.

Clark, E. A. & Hanisee, J. (1982). Intellectual and adaptive performance of Asian children in adoptive American settings. Developmental Psychology, 18, 595-599.

Dickens, W. T. (2005). Genetic differences and school readiness. The Future of Children, 15, 55-69

Eyferth, K. (1959). Eine Untersuchung der Neger-Mischlingskinder in Westdeutschland. Vita Humana, 2, 102-114.

Eyferth, K. (1961). Leistungen verschiedener Gruppen von Besatzungskindern in Hamburg-Wechsler Intelligenztest für Kinder (HAWIK). Archiv für die gesamte Psychologie, 113, 224-241.

Flynn, J. R. (1999) Searching for justice: The discovery of IQ gains over time. American Psychologist, 54, 5–20.

Jencks, C. & Phillips, M. (1998). The Black-White Test Score Gap: An Introduction. In Jencks, C. & Phillips, M. (ed.), The Black-White Test Score Gap (pp. 1-52). Brookings Institution

Jensen, A.R. (1998). The g factor: The Science of Mental Ability. Westport, CT: Praeger.

Nisbett, R. E. (2005). HEREDITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND RACE DIFFERENCES IN IQ. A Commentary on Rushton and Jensen (2005). Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 11, 302–310.

Rushton, J. P. & Jensen, A. R. (2005). Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 11, 235–294.

Winick, M., Meyer, K. K., & Harris, R. C. (1975). Malnutrition and environmental enrichment by early adoption. Science, 190, 1173-1175.

So yea go read those books maybe you won’t be a racist anymore.

I really don’t want to get involved as it’s mostly bullshit, but have you ever heard of the American molecular biologist, James Watson? He is considered the “Father of DNA”, in case you have’nt.

He would beg to differ with your Wikipedia citations. Watson has gone on record (and was ridiculed for doing so) stating his personal findings throughout a lifetime of research. His findings were that Africans did in fact have a lower IQ than that of other races.

Now, he was’nt referring to African Americans (I don’t believe), or others of a mixed race, as they are typically as intelligent as everyone else - he was referring specifically to Africans in Africa, as an untouched bloodline. African Americans bred with whites many times over during the days of slavery, as many slave masters had sex with their female slaves, so many modern day African Americans share some of the same genes as caucasians, and are very much of the same intelligence quotient.

'Father of DNA' James Watson Stripped of Honors Over More Ugly Racism Comments

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

How does anything you said contradict what i said?

Africans have low IQ =/= Mixed race childs have low IQ

http://instagram.com/p/B4kkwi_JVaY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Browny85 - 
StrikingMMA -
Browny85 - 

Congrats to him but,seriously who gives a fuck if shes black? Hes a good dude and, if she makes him happy all the best.

Username checks out…

I’m actual white and welsh, more or less see through. 

Lol. I was just going for the cheap laugh.

floofy -
AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

GSP knows that the offspring will have very strong genetics. That is a common reason why white men seek black female partners to have children with.

Gsp already has superior genetics. If anything introducing her black genetics could bring their child's IQ down by significant points. That's not good for any GSP fan who was hoping for the kid to be a great fighter like Gsp was

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

I will teach you something really insane. WIKIPEDIA HAS SOURCE AT THE BOTTOM!!! WOW. Here they are for this specific article:

Brody, N. (2003). Jensen’s Genetic Interpretation of Racial Differences in Intelligence: Critical Evaluation. In Nyborg, H. (ed.), The Scientific Study of General Intelligence: Tribute to Arthur R. Jensen (pp. 397–410). Oxford: Pergamon.

Clark, E. A. & Hanisee, J. (1982). Intellectual and adaptive performance of Asian children in adoptive American settings. Developmental Psychology, 18, 595-599.

Dickens, W. T. (2005). Genetic differences and school readiness. The Future of Children, 15, 55-69

Eyferth, K. (1959). Eine Untersuchung der Neger-Mischlingskinder in Westdeutschland. Vita Humana, 2, 102-114.

Eyferth, K. (1961). Leistungen verschiedener Gruppen von Besatzungskindern in Hamburg-Wechsler Intelligenztest für Kinder (HAWIK). Archiv für die gesamte Psychologie, 113, 224-241.

Flynn, J. R. (1999) Searching for justice: The discovery of IQ gains over time. American Psychologist, 54, 5–20.

Jencks, C. & Phillips, M. (1998). The Black-White Test Score Gap: An Introduction. In Jencks, C. & Phillips, M. (ed.), The Black-White Test Score Gap (pp. 1-52). Brookings Institution

Jensen, A.R. (1998). The g factor: The Science of Mental Ability. Westport, CT: Praeger.

Nisbett, R. E. (2005). HEREDITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND RACE DIFFERENCES IN IQ. A Commentary on Rushton and Jensen (2005). Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 11, 302–310.

Rushton, J. P. & Jensen, A. R. (2005). Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability. Psychology, Public Policy, and Law, 11, 235–294.

Winick, M., Meyer, K. K., & Harris, R. C. (1975). Malnutrition and environmental enrichment by early adoption. Science, 190, 1173-1175.

I really don’t want to get involved as it’s mostly bullshit, but have you ever heard of the American molecular biologist, James Watson? He is considered the “Father of DNA”, in case you have’nt.

He would beg to differ with your Wikipedia citations. Watson has gone on record (and was ridiculed for doing so) stating his personal findings throughout a lifetime of research. His findings were that Africans did in fact have a lower IQ than that of other races.

Now, he was’nt referring to African Americans (I don’t believe), or others of a mixed race, as they are typically as intelligent as everyone else - he was referring specifically to Africans in Africa, as an untouched bloodline. African Americans bred with whites many times over during the days of slavery, as many slave masters had sex with their female slaves, so many modern day African Americans share some of the same genes as caucasians, and are very much of the same intelligence quotient.

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

"Childs"

And he talks about low IQ

1 Like

Good for him, I knew he liked black girls but amazed he has kids and was able to hide them if true

GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

"Childs"

Personnal attacks about my grammar skills totally discredit all the studies i linked. Nice ad hominem

Yeah, the OG racists have come to show what this site has become on the UG now.

Politics and race.

Divide and Conquer.

3 Likes

So... is he married or was he at his GF's sister wedding?

And if the laws over there protect his assets more than in Quebec, he did well to marry there instead of here if that’s what happened. Marriage in the Western world makes no sense to a man unless the woman as as much assets than you. Like, none.

floofy -
GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

"Childs"

Personnal attacks about my grammar skills totally discredit all the studies i linked. Nice ad hominem

That was not an attack, just a fact. 

I find it interesting that when you are on the receiving end of facts it becomes an attack. 

3 Likes

lol he's the only cracker in that place. 

I wonder why he's publicizing this at this point. Does this mean he no longer expects to be in the limelight? Maybe he doesn't plan on fighting anymore?

Sprawl'n'Stall - So... is he married or was he at his GF's sister wedding?

And if the laws over there protect his assets more than in Quebec, he did well to marry there instead of here if that’s what happened. Marriage in the Western world makes no sense to a man unless the woman as as much assets than you. Like, none.

100% agree how pointless/dangerous marriage is for men.

"I bet you half my shit I won't cheat on you"-Deon Cole

Marriage hasn't even been a thing for more than 150 years.  It was a concept for marketing and it took off more than imagined.

I've never been married.  Smartest thing I've never done.

1 Like
GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

"Childs"

I find it interesting that when you are on the receiving end of facts it becomes an attack. 

Ad hominem - Wikipedia

typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

That’s precisely what you did. Ran out of arguments so you try to discredit the people argumenting instead of actually countering their arguments.

Sprawl'n'Stall - So... is he married or was he at his GF's sister wedding?

Protects his assessets. Do you fcking know what it means to marry someone?? For better or worse , in sickness and health . If you fcking marry someone your are ONE from that day forward . Dont fcking ask for a marriage if you worry about whats yours or theirs… 

fcking people Throwing around marriage as its some vow “I only fuck you til I get tired and want something new and then we can divorce”…

1 Like
floofy -
GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
GrindOnLine - 
floofy -
AngryGerbil - 
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
floofy -
ConorWinsTheRematch - 
oranos -

Citing wikipedia lmao. 

Hope this helps.

Congrats to GSP.

"Childs"

Ad hominem - Wikipedia

typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

That’s precisely what you did. Ran out of arguments so you try to discredit the people argumenting instead of actually countering their arguments.

You’re acting like a snowflake who can’t accept facts.   

2 Likes

Glad "gsp marries black woman" was worthy of a thread.

Maybe he was just walking around and got caught up in this event. 

D241 - 

How do racist view a white man marrying a black woman?

Does this piss them off or is it the opposite like "we're going to lighten the skin tone of this bloodline"?

Does anyone have any idea or suggestions on this?

I'm not trying to insight any racism or anything I'm just curious.

I can see it go both ways. 

If a racist hates black people, then if a black person gets with a white person and they have kids, there is now white dna in the black bloodline and that might make a racist white person happy.

The flip side is if a racist hates black people and see's a white person with a black person, they could view it as a traitor.

Personally when I see a white person married to a black person I just feel sorry for them equally as I'd feel sorry for anyone who is married.  Marriage sucks.

ConorWinsTheRematch -
rafael_collado -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
oranos -

Only in the UG can some fucking animal casually say some shit like this without it turning into anywhere near a big deal.

It's insane how liberals like you (and people in this thread) had no issue with Oranos post about blacks having "superior genetics" THATS THE DEFINITION OF RACISIM. His post was insane racism. Yet me citing facts about blacks having lower IQs gets jumped on by liberal nutbags like this tool. The racist double standards continue to get exposed in America. You Can cite positive stereotypes that are anti-white and fuel racism, but state facts and that's what is considered racism. What insane twisted double standards and hypocrisy. 

lower IQs ??? which doint mean shit anyway..Your a fucking idiot

1 Like