GSP Hanging With Gil

I just saw an interesting picture on GSP's Instagram - him hanging out with Gil at the El Nino Training Center.

I think it's great but I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of Nick just chilling in the background somewhere at the gym just mean mugging GSP the whole time, bitching about Wolf Tickets. Phone Post 3.0

Had a nice dinner with Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez before visiting his El Nino Training Center - Great gym!

Badass pic Phone Post 3.0

Ansari -

Had a nice dinner with Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez before visiting his El Nino Training Center - Great gym!

Thanks for posting the pic VU! Phone Post 3.0

They have the same managers right? Phone Post 3.0

awesome

oh shit could be a feud starting Nick doesn't like stuff like this. Maybe Gil was the spy?

10% serious.

LEG DAY BROS Phone Post 3.0

shows how GSP is small for a WW

We got Rogan vs Fedor, Rousey vs Celeste, CRE vs Conor, Josh Neer vs Internet bullies.

Then you got GSP and Gil chilling during all this MMA Chaos. Phone Post 3.0

Twist of Cain - We got Rogan vs Fedor, Rousey vs Celeste, CRE vs Conor, Josh Neer vs Internet bullies.

Then you got GSP and Gil chilling during all this MMA Chaos. Phone Post 3.0
You can always count on GSP to be civil Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna be honest. I'd like to see that at 170. I know Gil could easily fight at that weight.

Too cool guys and both great representatives of the sport... Refreshing in light of all the other bs in the sport lately Phone Post 3.0

Two* lol Phone Post 3.0

Ghetto-Top-Team - 

I'm gonna be honest. I'd like to see that at 170. I know Gil could easily fight at that weight.

Gil is not big enough for WW, not close. he fought at 145 before

Best buds Phone Post 3.0

We need to add Nick Phone Post 3.0

I doubt Nick would be bothered by this. I think Nick and George have mutual respect for each other, especially outside the cage/ring. Phone Post 3.0

I hope that they would hespet each other. I'm a big fan of both guys, but we've all heard the stories about Nick losing his shit when he runs into certain people.

I wonder how the conversation went with Gil about all of this. Phone Post 3.0

Lol nick diaz in the comments Phone Post 3.0