GSP Hendricks ultimate strike breakdown

A few of gsp strikes are hard to see if the land, some are from the outside and jabbed from the outside, Johny has large areas in rounds were he is doing all the striking. Also Jonhy hits GSP against wall with many uncontested knee and thigh strikes.

the g are for gsp and the h are Hendricks strikes, these are total strikes i see landing or at least debatable if they landed.

Just watch second by second and you can see what i mean. I never count lite strikes from bottom on the ground, only top position strikes, unless the ground guy is generating power.

RD 1gghggghhghhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhghgghhgghhghghghhgghghghghhhh 20g 35h

2 gghghhghhgggghhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhgghghhghhhghgghghhhghghhhhgghhhhhghghhgghhhhhgghhghhhghghhh 30g 69h

3 hghghgghhghghhhgghhghgghhghhghhhghghgggghhghhghhhhgghghhhggghhgghghhhhhhhhhh 30 gsp 46h

gghghhgghhhghhggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggghhhhhhghghhhhhhhghghggghgghhhhh 21 gsp 60h

ggghghhhghggghghhhhhhghggghhghhgghghghgghgh 21g 22h

Kazp306 - Hhhnnngggghh Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Wtflmao Phone Post 3.0

Lmao. That's great. Phone Post 3.0

Haha...what is this?! Phone Post 3.0

acid.

Looks like the transcript of a Zombie AA meeting.

See lots of hgh Phone Post 3.0

interdasting

human growth hormone?

I dunno, when i watched the fight i saw it like this:

round 1: gggggghggggggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghgggggggggggggggggggggggg

round 2: ghgggggggggghggggggggggggggghggggggggggggggghggggggggggggggggh

round 3: gggggggghhhhhhghghghhhggggggggggggggghhhhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

round 4: gggggggggghhhgggggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzz

round5: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ HUH? Oh shit ggghhhgggggggg

The Gza the Rza

This thread is ggggggggggggggggggggggggreat!

well g is a gsp strike and h is a henricks strike

I know is looks crazy, but it is a different way of looking at a fight.
Many strikes are very hard to see if they land. Hendricks strikes are much more clearer

I loled Phone Post 3.0

kyleburkle - well g is a gsp strike and h is a henricks strike

I know is looks crazy, but it is a different way of looking at a fight.
Many strikes are very hard to see if they land. Hendricks strikes are much more clearer

I Voted you up just for the effort OP. But thats one convoluted, jumble fuck of a breakdown. It looks like you were trying to map the fucking genome, with little GSP's and Hendricks...

10 out of 10 post would HNNNGNGGGGGHHH again

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - I remember my first blunt Phone Post 3.0
Lmao @ this.
Probably so accurate too. Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

What is OP smoking???

Dude is Highhhgghhhhghghhhghggg Phone Post 3.0