GSP Hendricks was a draw

Just watched the fight - from what's being said here I thought Hendricks would be destroying George for 4 rounds, I was expecting GSP to be lying on his back for the entire fight taking bombs or being dropped repeatedly.

That didn't happen at all.

GSP was out landing him consistently, left hooks, jabs, leg kicks, superman punches. Some people here think dropping your opponent in the second round means you've won the fight. Didn't George even get equal or might I suggest, more takedowns?

I don't know what you guys we're watching but if your not calling that fight a draw your probably a little dumb.

"if your not calling that fight a draw your probably a little dumb."

It wasn't as one sided as people on here are making it when you look at it round by round. Many still have trouble grasping how fights are scored citing physical damage as the be all, end all. I still scored it for JH but it certainly wasn't as nutty of a decision as people are saying. Phone Post 3.0

I've watched it twice now a can definitely see how you could give 1,3 and 5 to GSP. He was a lot more active and boy did he dig deep throughout that fight. What a worrier spirit!

All 3 judges scored 2 & 4 for Hendricks; and 3 & 5 for GSP. Round 1 was the only round the judges did NOT agree on. 2 had it for GSP, and the other was wrong.

Case closed

UGCTT_LastCall - All 3 judges scored 2 & 4 for Hendricks; and 3 & 5 for GSP. Round 1 was the only round the judges did NOT agree on. 2 had it for GSP, and the other was wrong.

Case closed

Buhaha yeah you ok. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_LastCall - All 3 judges scored 2 & 4 for Hendricks; and 3 & 5 for GSP. Round 1 was the only round the judges did NOT agree on. 2 had it for GSP, and the other was wrong.

Case closed

But why pick a winner if it's close? Nobody won the round IMO

GSP Hendricks was a drawing