GSP is back! Resigned and confirmed

With Dana white.

Fights await.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/georges-st-pierre-signs-new-ufc-deal-dana-white-says-potential-comeback-fights-abound/

Re-signed*

I say slap him on ufc 210 in Buffalo and let's get rid shit rolling already

Aussie Shaun - GSP's destruction of Matt Hughes is still one of the best finishes ever in the octagon.
Scrambles, superman punches, head kicks and elbows.
It sure was. I wouldn't mind seeing him do a tune up fight before he jumps in the middle of the wolf pack.

I think GSP vs Hendricks is gold. The ufc can "reintroduce" gsp to the fans with a big rig beat down. It will be the biggest fight Hendricks can get, and gsp will get to fight a non juiced Hendricks like he always wanted.

Everyone wins

0hi0direct -
Aussie Shaun - GSP's destruction of Matt Hughes is still one of the best finishes ever in the octagon.
It sure was. I wouldn't mind seeing him do a tune up fight before he jumps in the middle of the wolf pack.

I think GSP vs Hendricks is gold. The ufc can "reintroduce" gsp to the fans with a big rig beat down. It will be the biggest fight Hendricks can get, and gsp will get to fight a non juiced Hendricks like he always wanted.

Everyone wins

Love it !

0hi0direct -

Everyone wins
At 185s?

NUMBERON3MMA -
0hi0direct -

Everyone wins
At 185s?
Fuck it. Wherever

He walked away clean which is very rare in this game. Hopefully he can do it again.

https://twitter.com/latimespugmire/status/832685550079315968

Thai Dick Pills -

He walked away clean which is very rare in this game. Hopefully he can do it again.

I wouldn't call it clean.  Lots of people thought he lost that last fight and there were the allegations of weigh in shadyness in a previous fight.  All that looming and he just quit in the octagon.

0hi0direct -

Everyone wins
Don't forget, GSP will be non juiced now too.....

Thai Dick Pills -

This. He walked a champion and on top. Very rare in MMA as you mentioned. But I guess he still has the fire in him or he wants to cash in his legacy.

This could turn out to be a very foolish move.

Hate420 -
0hi0direct -

Everyone wins
GSP has never even had a single thought involving juice.

Be serious

time traveling 12er -
Thai Dick Pills -

I wouldn't call it clean.  Lots of people thought he lost that last fight and there were the allegations of weigh in shadyness in a previous fight.  All that looming and he just quit in the octagon.

True, but he won whether you agree or disagree with the judges. It was close. 

I would like nothing more than seeing him smash Hendricks, or Diaz....either or

Fabes -
time traveling 12er -
Thai Dick Pills -

True, but he won whether you agree or disagree with the judges. It was close. 

This. I thought he lost. But it was close and he walked away the champ. Can't take that away.

Also on a serious note: if GSP was juicing before, USADA wouldn't get in his way today. He has the money and resources to get around that if he really wanted to IMO.

I'm absolutely against a tune-up right....nothing at all to gain from it...

remember CroCop vs Gonzaga? or how about Chuck Liddell vs Keith Jardine? When a fighter is already a high selling legend in the sport, you put them into big fights and then work their way down...if they lose...this isnt basketball...fighters only have a short career and getting caught by a fighter thats not elite can crush a mega star in a hurry.

When Crocop came into the UFC he should have immediately fought the current champion (Randy Couture)...instead he fought Gonzaga and got his head kicked off.....after that we never seen Crocop fight for the UFC belt....an absolute travesty due to poor matchmaking...

If GSP get's caught or loses a crappy decision, then what? you can say good buy to potential tile fights and dream matchups...

Let him slap bj penn around for a tune up fight. BJ wants that fight anyway.

da Vinci 81 - Let him slap bj penn around for a tune up fight. BJ wants that fight anyway.
Idk if BJ is feeling so froggy after that Yair spanking.

Bj is far from Bangkok ready.

0hi0direct -
Hate420 -
0hi0direct -

Everyone wins
GSP has never even had a single thought involving juice.

Be serious
Bwahaha..... I'll admit it dude, you got me. Hooked me, reeled me in, cooked me for dinner. Nice troll.