GSP is HUGE, he looks like a LHW........

im guessing he is over 200. any idea on how much he weighs before he makes the cut for his fights?

I always heard that he walked around in the 190-195 range.

His isn't that big.  He walks around under 190.

beep

no way in hell is he 190 in this TUF episode.

He might be a little out of his prime shape, just due to having less time to train himself, but GSP never really gets away from his peak physical shape. He's always around 190 I believe. Maybe gets as high as 200, but thats prob only when he's injured/on vacation.

GSP has said on NUMEROUS occasions that he is 190-195 pre-fight (this was about a year ago).  My personal guess is somewhere close to 200.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is DELUSIONAL...

I've never tried (or had to) cut weight, but I always wonder how they do that. I too weight around 195-200, I don't get how I could be 170 by next week, even if for just an hour like they do.

Sprawl'n'Stall - I've never tried (or had to) cut weight, but I always wonder how they do that. I too weight around 195-200, I don't get how I could be 170 by next week, even if for just an hour like they do.

i am no expert in cutting weight, but im pretty sure when you are cutting 25-30lbs it is like 2-3 week process. mike dolce or someone can come in and tell you how its done.

He also carries his weight extremely well. 

lionsoul, he told me personally that he was 188lbs.  Is GSP himself delusional?

way too small to fight anderson. i mean who did he ever fight that was from a lighter weight class?

He always said he was in the 185lb -190 lb range.

GSP/Anderson would be a war...but I think Silva finishes him by 3rd-4th round... Phone Post

lionsoul - GSP has said on NUMEROUS occasions that he is 190-195 pre-fight (this was about a year ago).  My personal guess is somewhere close to 200.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is DELUSIONAL...

You've been proven wrong on this lie numerous times and yet you still persist. He was NEVER over 190 until he began training for the Dan Hardy fight, and has NEVER been as high as 195.

i heard that gsp walks around in his 180s too.

GSP stated he was 196 after putting on 6lbs through some miracle weight program.

Anderson responded to that by stating that is his normal weight too.

56sav - GSP stated he was 196 after putting on 6lbs through some miracle weight program.

Anderson responded to that by stating that is his normal weight too.

they are both afraid of eachother

end of discussion

He looks a lot heavier than he actually is because he has very broad shoulders and a slim waste so it gives the appearance of a larger man. Also, his legs aren't that thick and that is where you normally carry most of your weight.

tetris - (...) Also, his legs aren't that thick and that is where you normally carry most of your weight.

Wait, wat?

Take a second look at his legs, then get back to us (no homo)