GSP is kinda weird as a non fighter citizen!

Don’t judge a book by his cover.

1 Like

Damn it Georges shave your head again lol

10 Likes

puis-je venir visiter ton cachot du viol ?

Et fournirez-vous un chiffon qui sent mauvais ou dois-je apporter le mien ?

maybe dying the hair to cover some grey creeping in

he has always been a bit different

1 Like

How can anyone not love this guy? GSP is God’s gift to MMA

11 Likes

Not that it matters, but I always thought he was undercover gay.

5 Likes

I always thought he was with Firas.

1 Like

I hate Megan Rapinoe

8 Likes

Haha I captained the Pierrefonds Cobras intercity soccer team for almost 3 years. Great memories (we won everything, diversity was our strength lol) I still have my number 10.

My girlfriend always laughs at me because I played for all the cities (DDO, Pierrefonds, Ile Bizard, NDG Panthers, etc) in the West Island as their number 10. I was so spoiled lol I would demand from the city my number 10 or else I would sign elsewhere , they always complied.

I love it here, greatest place in the world lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, his wifey is that hot black chick you see on the background on a lot of his pics.

His dad is the coolest guy ever, until not so long he was still working at the rez, he would do flooring and stuff. Hard working man, the old man just loved to work even after Georges was making millions.

1 Like

Not gay, just Canadian. Sort of the same thing.

But seriously, the guy is the best ambassador martial arts has ever had. My wife hates MMA, but adores GSP. He is the story everyone that loves the sport wants to tell people that don’t know anything about it.

5 Likes

He’s the guy who could pick up your whole house and throw it at you.

You’re only weirded out because we’ve never seen him rock any hair style throughout his career he was always buzzed.

GSP GOAT

3 Likes

I trained with him in 2001-2002 in Drummondville, Qc. Cool guy.

Ctun ostie de bon gars!

2 Likes

He looks like a lesbian

3 Likes

Fruit Dancing GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

2 Likes

I can’t get past GSP with hair, lol

1 Like

I hated him for a while simply because I was a big Matt Hughes fan, and he was a threat.

4 Likes

GSP was never impressed, he didn’t care Mark and his brother were always behind the barn banging, he took that strap and brought it back to Canada!

2 Likes