GSP IS THE GOAT... CHANGE MY MIND !!

![](upload://paWgE0cjGFOIFh01nFpa1jDMFjA.jpeg)

As of now nobody comes close to Georges....

1 Like

Agreed 

2 Likes

Totally agree. 

Jones and DC are on a second tier.

Khabib could be the future.

But the most interesting and important point: GSP could still be fighting!  If we demand GSP vs Conor, GSP vs Khabib... we'll get those fights.  They're the biggest fights in MMA right now.  GSP can make the weight, and he beats both guys.  Make it happen Dan!

2 Likes

He has the “GOAT” career in my opinion. Best fighter is more debatable, better career, there is none 

IMO, Jones is GOAT.

GSP/Fedor/MightyMouse/Silva are all tied for second.

Literally Matt's Serra gif.

Matt Serra could win the trilogy.

But Conor just beat cowboy!?!?!?!?!?

GSP is the goat.

There is no debate. 

Faced the toughest competition, dominated bar Hendricks, avenged losses, never juiced, retired on top, came back won second belt, changed the game in regards to training/fight camps, was a real martial artist, defined champion. Jones could pass him but as of now no one comes close to "Rush"

1 Like

![](upload://hls2JCfwetUt3B4ysXRYDRoamtd.jpeg)

I feel you

Khabib has pretty much never lost a round, none of his fights were close. GSP lost 2 fights and had plenty of closer fights too. I believe Khabib is the more dominant fighter of the 2. That being said, Khabib had fewer big fights and probably still need to prove himself some more. A dominant win over Justin and Tony would make it harder to argue against this.

Jones was most likely cheating most of his career and had many close fights. Some of his split decisions were super contested.

Straight up retired to avoid USADA. 

1 Like
floofy -

Khabib has pretty much never lost a round, none of his fights were close. GSP lost 2 fights and had plenty of closer fights too. I believe Khabib is the more dominant fighter of the 2. That being said, Khabib had fewer big fights and probably still need to prove himself some more. A dominant win over Justin and Tony would make it harder to argue against this.

Jones was most likely cheating most of his career and had many close fights. Some of his split decisions were super contested.

The thing about Khabib is this: there's no reason for us to argue about it and talk philosophy and what-ifs. 

These two guys could be fighting each other in 3 months if we demanded it.  It could be 155, 165 or 170.  There's no reason why this fight shouldn't happen.  It's the biggest fight in MMA right now.  It's crazy that we're talking about any other fight.

We could determine who is the GOAT in three months.  Why are we not doing that?  The only reason is Dana (who should leave).

BreakALegAndy! -

Yet, he was the loudest voice calling for USADA at a time when no one else was calling for USADA. 

How do you resolve that with your world view?

floofy -

you clearly didnt watch the Tibau fight. He lost that fight. couldnt get a takedown at all.

jgiveshead -
BreakALegAndy! -

Yet, he was the loudest voice calling for USADA at a time when no one else was calling for USADA. 

There are multiple fighters who have publicly called for drug testing of some sort, then gone on to fail a drug test. 

USADA shows up, shortly after GSP retires out of no where in the prime of his career. Smart move, better than getting popped. 

BreakALegAndy! - 
jgiveshead -
BreakALegAndy! -

There are multiple fighters who have publicly called for drug testing of some sort, then gone on to fail a drug test. 

USADA shows up, shortly after GSP retires out of no where in the prime of his career. Smart move, better than getting popped. 

People here have refuted you 100 times on here over the years. Yet you keep coming back with the same bullshit. You are like a deceitful propagandist, hoping that if you repeat the same lie enough times people will believe you.

100% 

Also the best ambassador to the sport ever !