GSP is the hype Ender - R.I.P. Khabib

Still don't think this fight ends up happening but at least Georges is giving his fans something to salivate over. A sneak peak of the very real possibility - him in shape to cut to 155. 

I think Georges knows that he can unequivocally go down as the GOAT if he secures a third weight belt.

1 Like

Tony first, if khabib beats tony, then probly justin or gsp next. I dont see gsp being as dominant at 155, but it will be interesting to see.

Tony vs gsp if tony wins would be awesome too, although i think gsp would rather fight khabib. Tony actually hurts his opponents and gsp gets cut pretty easily.

Not a gsp fan but would be funny to see him jab and sprawl his way to a decision.

1 Like

Finally we agree on something

I think GSP is already too far away removed from his prime at this point. Maybe it was the weight but he looked slow against Bisping and that was 2 years ago. Khabib would smash him. 

dinkledorf -

I think GSP is already too far away removed from his prime at this point. Maybe it was the weight but he looked slow against Bisping and that was 2 years ago. Khabib would smash him. 

The weight factor, the implications that kind of inflation would have physically, the layoff.. there's a million possibilities, of course. Cant really be that far removed to have dominated the MW champ at the time though, considering Left Hook Larry was still actively competing at that time which cant be discredited, regardless of the fighter ability. Idk, I think it can go one of two ways; either the weight cut proves to be too much for him to physically handle and will underperform simply through depletion alone ie power transfer & explosiveness, but if he can log the weight back up in equation to Khabib's "on-the-night" weight then it's a very dangerous situation for the Rooshan man that night. It's not really up for debate that GSP's stand up is literally eons beyond Khabib's either, so there's that to factor in too. Won't be a domination by Khabib in any scenario though IMO

If they do fight, can anyone honestly see Khabib out grappling GSP, because that's the only way he has to win?

As great as GSP is he wouldn't even be the same human with that cut. Brutal.