GSP looking absolutely ripped (beep!)

![](upload://uQvN8FtzNMjJEqHPZ2K7FTk8bcW.jpeg)

1 Like

It's going to be the biggest fight ever.

1 Like

The true GOAT staying in peak shape so he can be ready for his next fight.

9 Likes
Calhoon -

It's going to be the biggest fight ever.

The biggest slaying ever.

Khabib's arms are too short to box with God.

1 Like

10/10  Wood beeeeeeeeeeeep

He's not human. I mean what a stud this guy is. Never talked trash. Always made weight. Always stayed in great shape. Truly the greatest martial artist ever. And it's not even close. Respect.

4 Likes

Fasting does wonders!! 

1 Like
JThomasufc91 -

He's not human. I mean what a stud this guy is. Never talked trash. Always made weight. Always stayed in great shape. Truly the greatest martial artist ever. And it's not even close. Respect.

Ever? 

1 Like
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -

Ever? 

There's one hell of an argument for it. 

1 Like
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -

Ever? 

Yes.

1 Like

Beast

The true GOAT.

2 Likes

Looks really constipated

Looks like he saw an a lee ann en ze skae.

The most professional MMA fighter that has ever existed. A true GOAT.

2 Likes
JThomasufc91 -
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -

Ever? 

Yes.

Martial Artist? 

ShortElbowInTheClinch - 
Malvert the Janitor -
JThomasufc91 -

Ever? 

There's one hell of an argument for it. 

If only it wasn’t for that one thing. I think we all know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Really...no one is gonna say it?

2 Likes

He still eat only once a day?

1 Like

Never was the biggest GSP fan but have always had the utmost respect for him. Whenever he fights I'll tune in, a true master of his craft

ScreenName22 -

The HGH gut is gone for the moment

Plot twist, his gut bloat never was from HGH but his digestive issues and terrible former diet.