GSP on the most humiliating thing in my career

TwentyNineTwentyEight -
sgotwalks - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
sgotwalks - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -
sgotwalks - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight - 48-47 Hendricks.

![Former UFC champion Johny Hendricks - 'I'm over the sport'](upload://yPf1NoGNNnNRfV8rxXhbC2kIG6Z.jpeg)

![Plasticplace - W65LDBTL 64-65 Gallon Trash Can Liners for Toter ? 1.5 Mil ? Black Heavy Duty Garbage Bags ? 50](upload://zwwDAXNajBxSgbdoyHcfIzEloca.jpeg)

![Steroid with needle](upload://4PtdF22eIj9OrNaajHHdDwYbYxt.png)

Steroids can’t teach technique or strategy.

You’re probably right. No advantage with steroids.

You’re probably right, Hendricks was the only one taking them…derp.

You’re probably right. I’m right…double dog derp.

48-47 Hendricks.

Jesus… looks like you’re right again.

![Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks: Breaking Down the Fightmetric Numbers | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights](upload://aJrgwrnNWD9i1mItPxfJ1sgRHFT.jpeg)

You might just be the most consistently correct fellow on this forum.

1 Like

Johny recently said he walks as 220 and wound fight at 175 because he can’t make 170. 

He’s delusional he can’t make 175 either. 

Dolce dropped him because he eat whatever he wanted and showed up to camp needing to “cut” 45-50 pounds. Of course your body shuts down you have to dehydrate to the limit to make up for the fat. 

why did he decide to tank his career with destructive eating?

he had no shot at competing in the 185 >

sgotwalks -
cyberc92 -

Hendricks beat GSP up. That was a bullshit decision. Johny turned out to be lazy and not willing to put in the work but that night (who knows if he was on roids or not) he beat Georges up like it was his little brother. 

Who you callin lazy?

![Johny Hendricks just tweeted this, looks like the surgery was a success. : MMA](upload://79yhfiJlpdBmFgDZGcbWSTj9F3P.jpeg)

Is this real? Jesus Christ 

MasterofMartialArts - 
sgotwalks -
cyberc92 -

Hendricks beat GSP up. That was a bullshit decision. Johny turned out to be lazy and not willing to put in the work but that night (who knows if he was on roids or not) he beat Georges up like it was his little brother. 

Who you callin lazy?

![Johny Hendricks just tweeted this, looks like the surgery was a success. : MMA](upload://79yhfiJlpdBmFgDZGcbWSTj9F3P.jpeg)

Is this real? Jesus Christ 

Yes, its real. Its his real arm inside a cast in his shirt. Jesus…

Also, love georges, hes my fav and all time goat imo. But when u say stuff like this, very disrespectful to matt serra. Just let it go. You took him lightly and u fought a dumb fight and learned ur lesson. No need to talk like he was so beneath you, ya know

HELWIG -

why did he decide to tank his career with destructive eating?

he had no shot at competing in the 185 >

I remember reading an interview with him as he explained why he would like to be the shortest-reach, most vulnerable UFC MW of all time. he said his family was eating birthday cake and he wanted some.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2017/6/21/15848392/ufc-johny-hendricks-should-have-been-middleweight-two-years-ago-mma

Khabib vs GSP would be an awesome fight but he shouldn't take Justin lightly.

Clearly GSP has yet to post here. 

Everyone knows the most embarrassing thing happened in between rounds of the 2nd Penn fight