GSP Photos you should be looking at

i have a couple lipomas

never roided or even lifted weights

. Phone Post

Chael had them Phone Post 3.0

Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.

I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.
Its actually an insulin gut

Glad people are starting to be aware of the power of the insulin/gh combo. Id guess most fighters use it. Phone Post 3.0

I guess this thread is where the stupid lives.

If this thread was about BJ, Royce, a Brazilian. or Rogan/Fertitta you'd be frozen or banned.

But since the mods are biased, unfair, Brazilian wannabes who hate GSP for what he did to BJ, the thread will stand.

ausgepicht - If this thread was about BJ, Royce, a Brazilian. or Rogan/Fertitta you'd be frozen or banned.

But since the mods are biased, unfair, Brazilian wannabes who hate GSP for what he did to BJ, the thread will stand.
The leader of the anti-BJ Penn crew never misses an opportunity to slam BJ Penn.

I mean here we have a thread that has nothing whatsoever to do with BJ Penn.

Instead, the thread shows a ridiculous photo of GSP. And yet - once again he turns it into something about BJ Penn.

Ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Meh looks like a lipoma to me Phone Post 3.0

GSP is sick of himself, sick of having to cheat and he finally took a stand by stepping away from the game. He knew when he fought a doped up Hendricks as a clean fighter that he would need to cheat again to compete with these guys long term. It looks like with the money he has, there's no reason to keep playing that game anymore. Phone Post 3.0

I have one myself. I was diagnosed with having a small hernia. It has a street name as well but I can't remember what it is called. I was told it is not dangerous and fairly common. He could have the same thing but who knows really.

FadeToBlack - GSP is sick of himself, sick of having to cheat and he finally took a stand by stepping away from the game. He knew when he fought a doped up Hendricks as a clean fighter that he would need to cheat again to compete with these guys long term. It looks like with the money he has, there's no reason to keep playing that game anymore. Phone Post 3.0
Honestly it is exactly what the situation looks like, the timing of gsp departure and trying to spin it like he left because everyone else is on PEDS is unbeleivable, really a hard pill to swallow as he seemed like a good person. But MMA fans are waking up with all the positive tests recently. Gsp has seemed very shady since the camp for Hendricks... Not to mention the Diaz weight ordeal Phone Post 3.0

FadeToBlack - GSP is sick of himself, sick of having to cheat and he finally took a stand by stepping away from the game. He knew when he fought a doped up Hendricks as a clean fighter that he would need to cheat again to compete with these guys long term. It looks like with the money he has, there's no reason to keep playing that game anymore. Phone Post 3.0
This is how I think of the situation as well. I respect that he's pushing for stricter PED testing. Phone Post 3.0

rockafella - I have one myself. I was diagnosed with having a small hernia. It has a street name as well but I can't remember what it is called. I was told it is not dangerous and fairly common. He could have the same thing but who knows really.
Is it strange that gsp, vitrtor, cerrone, and many many more ufc fighters have these lumps as well? Across their vascular, veiny...ABs? Phone Post 3.0

What I'm unclear on is whether your take on "him being sick of himself" (very likely) , him having just taken what he was told to no questions asked, him being protected by the UFC and/or Canadian ACs (see Diaz fight) , or GSP justifying it with staying ahead of testing similar to lance Armstrong. Regardless, he is or was on PEDs. Phone Post 3.0

This post by OP is another reason why this site has gone to shit.

Character assassination is welcome here for more views.

I also have a hernia, does not mean I am doing steroids.

Just do not mention anything negative about the Zuffa masters of the site. Anyone on the outs with them or in contract negotiations though is open game to be smeared.

ranier wolfcastle -

i have a couple lipomas

never roided or even lifted weights

I also have a few.

For those that don't know, they are benign fatty tumors. My doc said there is no rhyme or reason as to why we get them. Phone Post 3.0

I AM A MOFO -
I AM A MOFO - Sumo wrestler guts with a six pack on top are not naturally occurring. It's called "GH gut" for a reason.

Vote all you want, I've been negative before. How about you debate this while you're at it? Why did a guy who never used GH have an expanding GH gut throughout his career?

I still think Georges is one of the GOATS and always have placed him over Andy. Roids don't mean shit to me. I'm just not blind or willfully ignorant of them.
Don't forget to log out next time you argue with yourself Phone Post 3.0

Man you guys. I love the experts that look at his abs and say he was using 100 percent. News flash :anderson is the one who got popped, deal with it Phone Post 3.0