GSP, Roger Gracie and Rough House training (pic)

Speaks for itself:

Roger Gracie, GSP, Ross Pearson, Victor Estima, Andre Winner, Jimmy Wallhead, Dean Amasinger, Oli (Fighter Strength S&C coach). Looks like a good session!

I knew Winner was doing a bit of training in Montreal but i never thought GSP would come over to the UK to train. Nice Phone Post

Looks like they are all getting ready to roll some dice.

Or they're fake masturbating?

Awesome! Nice to see GSP come over to tighten up his striking, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows more inclination to go for the finish after this.

that is fucking awesome

Oh and I forgot to say, it was from Dean's Twitter - @deanamasinger

explodingboy - Awesome! Nice to see GSP come over to tighten up his striking, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows more inclination to go for the finish after this.

and it begins :)

Can't see it...but that is awesome.

explodinboy.......Yes because his striking isn't sharp enough under Freddie roach and Phil nurse......lol

where are Hardy and Daley?

pic doesnt work anymore?

Pretty sure Dan is doing some travelling around Europe right now, not sure about Paul.

Hardy is whale watching or some shit somewhere in Europe according to his Twitter, the big hippy.

And sadly you won't be stlaking jack, Rough House is based up Nottingham which sucks cause if it were in London I'd be all over it.

also fix pic please

jwalker12 - Hardy is whale watching or some shit somewhere in Europe according to his Twitter, the big hippy.

And sadly you won't be stlaking jack, Rough House is based up Nottingham which sucks cause if it were in London I'd be all over it.

also fix pic please

Pic should be fine, and Roger Gracie's is in London.

Edit: To clarify, I used the term Rough House to denote the fighters from the team. They're training at RGA -

www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/1470/gsp-training-with-roger-gracie-and-rough-house.htm

Oh my days that's right in my neighbourhood, might have to go pop in, its been ages

If that was in my neighbourhood I'd be there every day anyway :)

Oh, and does anyone know who the dude on the top left is? Can't tell from that.

I had to stop because my job simply didn't let me get to training and at 90 squid a month I would get so fired up and angry at my job and the training hours and the price and my lack of progress, it wasn't good for my blood pressure. And I'm a chilled out guy. So I had to stop. Good new is I'm about to get made redundant and so I'll be able to pull out the gi and throw down a months worth of money and really get my money's worth, such fortune to have his gym so nearby. Thanks for the pic.

Sorry mate I double posted this thread, seen it on twitter and posted it before making sure it wasn't already on, sorry mate I'll link this thread to it from mine Phone Post