GSP: Should have taken break 1 or 2 fights earlier

McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 
McGay4McGregor - Most boring fighter of all time, inventor of "fighting not to lose", please never come back.

damn, this opinion + join date + number of posts. You are not going to have a good time around here

Do you know who Kazja 13 was? Do you remember KKM? Were you on the UG when threads like "Rumour: ZUFFA bought PRIDE" and "ZUFFA buys Jesus Christ" were being made?
Didn't think so. Don't judge by join dates.
Go sit down, junior.

Just another '15er with time to google archived threads... Nothing to see here, folks.

All class Phone Post 3.0

He'll never come back with the enhanced/random testing. Lol @ conveniently "different reasons" and mental health coming up now that he can't rely on the anti-doping facade as an excuse. Him and Firas are furiously conducting new excuses right now. Just say you're retired and keep it moving.

IDOHARM - I suppose that's his prerogative, I find it odd that a dude like GSP hasn't been able to find the right woman yet, he needs to get the fuck out of Quebec. Phone Post 3.0
If anything it would be harder for a dude like GSP to find a good woman.

A lot more gold digging fame whores to sift through. Phone Post 3.0

The Gold Standard.

McGay4McGregor - 
MAG - 
McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 
McGay4McGregor - Most boring fighter of all time, inventor of "fighting not to lose", please never come back.

damn, this opinion + join date + number of posts. You are not going to have a good time around here

Do you know who Kazja 13 was? Do you remember KKM? Were you on the UG when threads like "Rumour: ZUFFA bought PRIDE" and "ZUFFA buys Jesus Christ" were being made?
Go sit down, junior.

Just another '15er with time to google archived threads... Nothing to see here, folks.

Rented the ultimate fighting challenge from my local video store in 1994. Found out about the UG from Tito Ortiz after his first fight with Shamrock. Watched Pride on my hacked direcTV satellite, go fuck yourself, GSP was the equivalent of a sedative, he represented everything that was wrong with MMA. I'm glad he's gone.

cool story, bro.

McGay4McGregor - 
MAG - 
McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

Rented the ultimate fighting challenge from my local video store in 1994. Found out about the UG from Tito Ortiz after his first fight with Shamrock. Watched Pride on my hacked direcTV satellite, go fuck yourself, GSP was the equivalent of a sedative, he represented everything that was wrong with MMA. I'm glad he's gone.

Perhaps go watch his fights again, or post a video of him not advancing at all times during his fights?

Blizass -
McGay4McGregor - 
MAG - 
McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

Perhaps go watch his fights again, or post a video of him not advancing at all times during his fights?
This. Do as the man asks, phaggot. Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce - The greatest of all time.
It's my pick. Phone Post 3.0

Sad to hear that he was taking to heart all the negative bullshit that he was being hit with.

I'm always surprised most fighters are so level-headed, especially the new guys. Getting fame so suddenly and having guys on Twitter hounding you non-stop for laughs must be impossible. Phone Post 3.0

Good on him. Find the right woman, have your family, enjoy your life. It's deserved.
One of the GOATs.
I'm torn, would love to see him come back but a side of me thinks perhaps call it a job well done and move on, especially if he's not 100% mentally all for it.

McGay4McGregor -
MAG - 
McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

And yet you are still an idiot. He was always constantly working and busy on the ground.

I do agree with one thing you said I'm glad he's gone.
But for me it is because it opened up a division for excitement. I'm glad he's gone because he had nothing left to prove and he was able to go out on top as a champ. Something very rare in any sport. He was one of the two greatest and classiest MMA fighters ever along with Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I suppose that's his prerogative, I find it odd that a dude like GSP hasn't been able to find the right woman yet, he needs to get the fuck out of Quebec. Phone Post 3.0
I am guessing with the fame and money it's hard to find a woman who isn't in it for the money. Phone Post 3.0

McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

Fuck off.

Deaf Forever - He'll never come back with the enhanced/random testing. Lol @ conveniently "different reasons" and mental health coming up now that he can't rely on the anti-doping facade as an excuse. Him and Firas are furiously conducting new excuses right now. Just say you're retired and keep it moving.

I just wanted to point out that I'm pleased everyone in this thread ignored your retarded post.

Your life sucks. Don't be jealous, just deal with it.

McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

I wasnt judging anyone and didnt say anything that should piss you off. I have no idea why you are so hostile

McGay4McGregor -
MAG - 
McGay4McGregor - 
LastMinuteReplacement - 

Go sit down, junior.

You didnt understand what you were watching if you thought gsp was boring. He methodically dismantled his opponents and beat them everywhere. It was a level of fight iq not seen since. Phone Post 3.0

McGay4McGregor - Most boring fighter of all time, inventor of "fighting not to lose", please never come back.
I wish GSP happiness in whatever he decides. He managed to be a major draw without any trash talk. Phone Post 3.0

Koscheck guranteed that GSP couldn't take him down - GSP out wrestled him

Hughes mocked GSP on tuf about arm bars - GSP finished Hughes via arm bar

Serra said he was in GSP's head - GSP embarrassed Serra via TKO

Fitch said GSP is afraid to stand - GSP knocked him down several times in his 5 round domination

Penn said GSP was a front runner and a quitter - GSP dominated Penn and forced BJ's corner to throw in the towel after 4 rounds

Critics said GSP couldn't take Alves down and Alves was a superior striker. GSP had several highlight reel takedowns in their fight and knocked Alves down via striking

Koscheck in their rematch said GSP won't have the balls to stand with him - GSP outstriked Kos for 5 rounds and broke his orbital bone

GSP ended Shields 15 fight win streak

Critics said GSP would lay n pray against Diaz. He stood with Diaz for over 15 minutes and won every round

GSP has made a career of feeding crow to his haters. He has defeated every opponent he faced in the UFC. His haters say he is a boring fighter, but he was a bigger draw than Anderson Silva and Jon Johns.

Pay homage to one of the all time greats you ungrateful fucks. Phone Post 3.0

Mexican Janitor - Koscheck guranteed that GSP couldn't take him down - GSP out wrestled him

Hughes mocked GSP on tuf about arm bars - GSP finished Hughes via arm bar

Serra said he was in GSP's head - GSP embarrassed Serra via TKO

Fitch said GSP is afraid to stand - GSP knocked him down several times in his 5 round domination

Penn said GSP was a front runner and a quitter - GSP dominated Penn and forced BJ's corner to throw in the towel after 4 rounds

Critics said GSP couldn't take Alves down and Alves was a superior striker. GSP had several highlight reel takedowns in their fight and knocked Alves down via striking

Koscheck in their rematch said GSP won't have the balls to stand with him - GSP outstriked Kos for 5 rounds and broke his orbital bone

GSP ended Shields 15 fight win streak

Critics said GSP would lay n pray against Diaz. He stood with Diaz for over 15 minutes and won every round

GSP has made a career of feeding crow to his haters. He has defeated every opponent he faced in the UFC. His haters say he is a boring fighter, but he was a bigger draw than Anderson Silva and Jon Johns.

Pay homage to one of the all time greats you ungrateful fucks. Phone Post 3.0
Excellent post! Phone Post 3.0