GSP still noncommittal on return

That was the last time I bet real money on sports.

ofcourse he's going to fight again...  he's not making that kind of money anywhere else.  Even if it's just to give up his neck to get choked out it's a significant pay day.  You work this hard to get where you are so you can cash those last few checks.

you dont retire until you lose atleast 3 times...   It would be an awful financial move to do so.  That's the closest thing to a fighters "pension" or "golden parachute"..

EKPOGI - crazy to see Serra making GSP tap to strikes
Even crazier to see GSP return the favor by making Serra tap to knees. Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - 

ofcourse he's going to fight again...  he's not making that kind of money anywhere else.  Even if it's just to give up his neck to get choked out it's a significant pay day.  You work this hard to get where you are so you can cash those last few checks.

you dont retire until you lose atleast 3 times...   It would be an awful financial move to do so.  That's the closest thing to a fighters "pension" or "golden parachute"..

you are the definition of a truly pathetic MMA fan and human being ,likely an American...

(if not, you sure sound like one)

yellow wrkalogic -
stevekt - Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Always liked how it looked like GSP put a dint in him with that last knee Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkalogic - 
EKPOGI - crazy to see Serra making GSP tap to strikes
Even crazier to see GSP return the favor by making Serra tap to knees. Phone Post 3.0

that's a historical rewrite, serra don't tap

Serra - a 155er - knocked out your goat.

Lmfao still Phone Post 3.0

Lanceness021 - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - GSP knew when to get out, right when testing picked up LOL! Phone Post 3.0

This.

And to think he said he would come back when the testing improved, now that it has he's changing his story all the time.

I'm sure he's surrounded by some of the yes men that have influenced all of the dominant champions in the history of combat sports. Hopefully they can convince him he can come back and win off cycle.

I really don't care if he wins or loses on his return, I just want to see him get busted for PED's.

But what if .. he's clean?

Seriously, whatever issue you have with GSP wishing the man gets busted when there's absolutely zero evidence (you know, actual evidence, not hearsay or the "oh he couldn't have gotten like that normally" b.s.) he's ever taken PEDs ... sad.

Lanceness021 - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - GSP knew when to get out, right when testing picked up LOL! Phone Post 3.0

This.

And to think he said he would come back when the testing improved, now that it has he's changing his story all the time.

I'm sure he's surrounded by some of the yes men that have influenced all of the dominant champions in the history of combat sports. Hopefully they can convince him he can come back and win off cycle.

I really don't care if he wins or loses on his return, I just want to see him get busted for PED's.

At first, I thought these posts were just sad and made by ill-informed people. However, I now see that these posts are valuable because they reveal what the "real" (Palin-esque) American has against GSP: he's not Amurican!

The UFC has never had a champion as professional and respectful as GSP. Nor has there been a more dominant champion. Yet, there's still this seething hatred for him by certain so-called fans.

stevekt -
yellow wrkalogic -
stevekt - Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Which fighter was irrelevant after their 2 fight series ? Phone Post 3.0

BreakALegAndy! - 
pattitude -
Lanceness021 - 

This.

At first, I thought these posts were just sad and made by ill-informed people. However, I now see that these posts are valuable because they reveal what the "real" (Palin-esque) American has against GSP: he's not Amurican!

The UFC has never had a champion as professional and respectful as GSP. Nor has there been a more dominant champion. Yet, there's still this seething hatred for him by certain so-called fans.
Both Anderson and Bones were/are more dominant Phone Post 3.0

Anderson lost multiple rounds to multiple different opponents through his reign and capped it off by getting dominated and finished himself to end it. He was flashier, but that's about it. Not more dominant.

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
stevekt -
yellow wrkalogic -
stevekt - Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0
Which fighter was irrelevant after their 2 fight series ? Phone Post 3.0

The ref allowed GSP to take a lot more punishment than an average fighter would have gotten. Probably b/c it was a huge david/goliath type match and he wanted to give GSP every chance to come back.

If GSP was allowed to knee Serra 10-15 unanswered times, Serra would have been tapping too.

BreakALegAndy! -
GroundStPound -
alley - He said the same thing when he was out for the knee rehab. If he didn't regain any sort of lasting fire during his first comeback, why would he get the fire for a second comeback?
He came back beat Condit, Diaz and Hendricks and saw the Anderson fight slip through the net, no more challenges left to get excited about! Phone Post 3.0
He did nothing but duck Silva. Phone Post 3.0
Can you duck a person in a different weight class ? Phone Post 3.0

His actions are part of the reason testing is picking up. He's the one who voluntarily submitted to rigorous, random testing for no other reason than to help clean up the sport.

His opponent, by the way, lied and said he would do it too then offered up the most retarded excuse imaginable as to why he was going to weasel his way out of it.

Great job cleaning up this place, guys.

having the mods 'clean this place up' is neither a good idea or something that is going to happen.