GSP taking time off to cycle?

Hear me out. I believe GSP wanted to win convincingly tonight and leave behind the perfect legacy. Having passed the random tests, and dominated the fight in typical GSP fashion, he would have been cleared of the one accusation that blighted his career.

However, he didn't look the same tonight, in terms of strength and endurance. He was out muscled and gassed early. I think he realised after the fight this would give the doubters some ammunition against him. So, by taking time off due to "personal issues", he can give himself time to cycle properly for a few months, then come back and dominate the rematch and retire in style. Just my theory. (I'm a huge GSP fan btw, but I'm not naive enough to think he's been clean for his whole career). Phone Post 3.0

Hulk Rogan - Hear me out. I believe GSP wanted to win convincingly tonight and leave behind the perfect legacy. Having passed the random tests, and dominated the fight in typical GSP fashion, he would have been cleared of the one accusation that blighted his career.

However, he didn't look the same tonight, in terms of strength and endurance. He was out muscled and gassed early. I think he realised after the fight this would give the doubters some ammunition against him. So, by taking time off due to "personal issues", he can give himself time to cycle properly for a few months, then come back and dominate the rematch and retire in style. Just my theory. (I'm a huge GSP fan btw, but I'm not naive enough to think he's been clean for his whole career). Phone Post 3.0
Possible. Phone Post 3.0

That is the kind of 7th post that should get an account removed from the forum.

Seriously mods, some kind of cooldown / post count time before any jackass can make a thread?

post from your real account you pussy

Its a what if bro. Relax. Its a forum mang. He stayed within the lines of the rules. Phone Post 3.0

Bro, you better mean like Tour de France cycling.

OP made the same exact thread twice.

It's so nice that any idiot can make an account and start creating threads right away.

Freedom