GSP thinks Shields will win the belt

and will still be the champ when he comes back....

this is in French Sorry 

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2013/12/13/georges-st-pierre-fait-le-point-sur-son-avenir

i wouldnt be suprised 1 bit if Jake won the belt... hes been World class for a dam long time , and its disgusting the hate he gets

Nah Phone Post

Very possible. I just don't see how he gets Hendricks to the ground if they were to ever fight. Phone Post

Definitely a good chance if he will ever get the chance considering UFC's crappy politics. They're just waiting to cut Shields like Fitch IMO

I'm not sure Shields can get Lombard down and I am certain that Lombard can knock Shields out.

Having said that, Shields will manage to find a way to lay on Lombard for 3 rounds...but hopefully someone can thwart a Shields title run because that is the last thing I want to see now that the division is finally interesting again.

Pitbull3744 - 

HAHAH NO WAY!  Shields wont hump his way to a title.  

True, if Robbie is champ he'd tap him ;)

TheRealMrBeefy - Jake may not have a fan friendly style, but he is a dominant fighter on the ground and no one wants to go there with him.

I couldn't believe he out grappled Maia the way he did.

He is gonna try to do the same thing Vs. Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

exactly... and as awkward as his striking is, it really works for him and what he want to do during the fight.   im so fucking pumped and nervous  for the Lombard fight ..... dont want either guy to lose.. 

the islander - Very possible. I just don't see how he gets Hendricks to the ground if they were to ever fight. Phone Post

i think Jake would leave the takedown wideopen for Hendricks , he wouldnt mind at all being at bottom , he has great control from there and could Easily sub Hendricks... lots of great fights at 170 coming up ..

plus he showed some amazing sweeps amd transitions in the scrambles with Maia .. which could tire Hendricks out 

No. Shields lost to Maia and Woolley IMO. And was destroyed by ellenburger. Phone Post 3.0

Im sure Ellenberger will put a stop to that if he gets a crack at Shields

I also think Lombard would destroy Shields with ease... Phone Post 3.0

George would love to come back and fight shields... Easy way to get the belt back!! Phone Post 3.0

Armbar Aussie - George would love to come back and fight shields... Easy way to get the belt back!! Phone Post 3.0

first fight was a piece of cake ...RIGHT???

photo gsp81_zps5f565e2e.jpg

carlos condit imo Phone Post 3.0

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - No. Shields lost to Maia and Woolley IMO. And was destroyed by ellenburger. Phone Post 3.0
Do you even roll bro? Phone Post 3.0

That would be a terrible scenario. Shields is easily the most boring fighter on the planet, from most perspectives.

I did a random fantasy WW tourny last week that i was making up on the fly and Shields won the whole damn thing. I was shocked and i was making the damn thing up.

I did a random fantasy WW tourny last week that i was making up on the fly and Shields won the whole damn thing. I was shocked and i was making the damn thing up.

Kampmann
Lawler
Condit
Woodley
Maia

Jakes already beaten half of the top 10. Phone Post 3.0

Jake Shields has balls of steel and deserves respect simply for the savages he's taken fights against:

Hendo 

Maia

GSP

Lombard

Sexyama

Kampmann

Daley

Mayhem

Lawler

Ellenberger

Okami

Condit