GSP training with Jean-Claude Van Damme (vid)

This is amazing...
First time I saw GSP fight I nicknamed him "Real Life Van Damme"

GSP is lucky to have Jean-Claude Van Damme as his shidoshi.

I have an image in my head of Van Damme and GSP playing that karate video game, just like Fran Dux and Ray Jackson in Bloodsport.

Van Damme: "Aren't you a little young for full contact?"

GSP: "Aren't you a little old for video games?"

spliff - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/fqZg-tCTAU4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-40510532-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-40510532");  anyone ever see jcvd reality show? it was pretty sad/hilarious at the same time

wow, that was SUPER sad...

spliff - <div id="postVideo-40510532"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/fqZg-tCTAU4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-40510532-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-40510532"); </script> anyone ever see jcvd reality show? it was pretty sad/hilarious at the same time
<br type="_moz" />

"Its because of God that I'm gong to win this fight"-

is he talking about the kickboxing match he was supposed to have, or the disagreement with the new Bloodsport producer?

I remember jerking it to the large breasted blond in Double Impace

too much coke... i remember when this guy had a press conference announcing he wasnt gonna do action movies anymore and instead he'd be focusing on dramas...  crickets and everything else went downhill.

not having a firm grasp of reality is the killer of careers... roger huerta, van damme, etc...

Philanderer - 
spliff - <div id="postVideo-40510532"></div><script type="text/javascript">var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/fqZg-tCTAU4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-40510532-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-40510532"); </script> anyone ever see jcvd reality show? it was pretty sad/hilarious at the same time
<br type="_moz" />

"Its because of God that I'm gong to win this fight"-

is he talking about the kickboxing match he was supposed to have, or the disagreement with the new Bloodsport producer?

I remember jerking it to the large breasted blond in Double Impace

I thought he was talking about his beef with the producer.

wow that JCVD video is rough

A conversation between the two of them would be very hard to understand. They both do kinda sound like eachother. I'm sure they perfectly understand one another. Phone Post

superCalo - apologies didnt see this thread, delete mine of the same subject.

I will alMost NEVER be guilty of deleting a sperCalo tHread, today, brotha.

Van Damme > Segal

later

Cyril Jeff - 
spliff - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/fqZg-tCTAU4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0", "postVideo-40510532-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-40510532");  anyone ever see jcvd reality show? it was pretty sad/hilarious at the same time

wow, that was SUPER sad...

this wasnt expecting to leave this thread feeling sorry for jcvd

wonder if he taught GSP the DIM MAK!

JVCD is 100x the martial artist than Steven Seagal... 

SS couldn't kick a pad held at the waist, let alone that high.

Canooke - GSP is lucky to have Jean-Claude Van Damme as his shidoshi.

What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his shidoshi?

Wasn't there a story going around from stallone where jcvd and segal were at a party at stallones and segal insulted van dam, who got mad and wanted to beat segal up. Segal then left out the back door to a club, van Dam followed and segal then left the club. If true, I am so much more interested on gsp vs Anderson. Phone Post

SteelyRes211 - 
Canooke - GSP is lucky to have Jean-Claude Van Damme as his shidoshi.

What's the difference if Bruce Springsteen is his shidoshi?

lol yes!!!

Very good...but brick not hit back!