GSP used to own Bisping in practice

From Mike himself:

“He chose me because he thinks he can beat me,” Bisping said on Wednesday’s edition of UFC Tonight. “I trained with him 11 years ago and he outwrestled me. Now back then I was a kickboxer from England, I didn’t know a double leg from a double decker bus. But every time we trained he’d take me down. He thinks I’m still that guy. He thinks I’m an easy opponent, an easy pick.

Interesting...

We talking about practise

Practise 

(spam that word)

And here's Mike, thinking he's the only one that's changed in 11 years...

That was also before GSP was considered the best MMA wrestler and also while Mike was fighting at 205.

I'd say an improved GSP has a chance to take down a smaller and older Bisping, improved TDD or not.

Rabid Bunyip -

Practise 

(spam that word)

Haha!

I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

You pickin' GSP to win, aus? 

Left Hook Larry will always be Pip Pillowfists / Cyprus Cottonbows to me

Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?

ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Bisping is just trying to hype up the fight. He can't exactly go verbal ape-shit on him since it would make himself look bad and what's there to go ape-shit with GSP about?!?!? He's trying to lay down a storyline/conflict.

I will make a pick. GSP wins in dominating fashion. defends twice, then retires again.

ABCTT_zebers3 -

That was also before GSP was considered the best MMA wrestler and also while Mike was fighting at 205.

I'd say an improved GSP has a chance to take down a smaller and older Bisping, improved TDD or not.

FRAT

11 years ago alot of us knew GSP was the best MMA wrestler. He ran through, and i mean literally ran through sherk and Trigg two very good wrestlers. Then in 06 he beat BJ after getting a little busted up, there was some dry humping involved in rnd 2 and 3 lol. Then finished 06 off destroying Hughes, which most of us seen coming. Damn doesnt seem like 11 years ago does it? Has anyone fought and destroyed for as long as GSP? Dominated may be a better word actually.

But i do agree Bisping seems to think GSP hasnt improved much by his statements. That is a mistake. He hasnt fought in a while, but he has had smokers from what i understand and never stopped training and probably sustained little damage in that time while Bisping has sustained quite a bit in his last fight alone. None the less against an aged Hendo. Bispings style is great for Hendo as well. Bisping pulled it out but hendo could have easily retired champ if there were different judges that night. Great fight though. Bisping landed more but got hurt more. Who you got in this one buddy?

ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?

Non committal pussy

Crooklyn - 

https://champions.co/p/michael-bisping-gsp-georges-st-pierre-mma-doesnt-stand-a-chance-in-his-ufc-return/4217826

Michael himself wrote that?

Good read

Yeah I enjoyed that too

Maybe mike wanted taken down to practice his wrestling.

No one is denying Bisping isn't the better wrestler!

A fight is a lot different!

I think bisping will take it - too hard a fight for a comeback after this long out 

Rabid Bunyip -

Practise 

(spam that word)

*practice