GSP used to own Bisping in practice

This is such an odd fight: GSP with strict testing within 5 pounds of his walking weight, with 3 years of ring rust, against the MW champ, who was a former HW with crisp striking, great conditioning, and shit defensive wrestling. 

Neither guy has massive power. Neither guy has great subs. This could potentially be a battle of jabs and conditioning. 

ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

You pickin' GSP to win, aus? 

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?
Well it's not like anyone takes your opinion seriously anyway, so you should just pick.

ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?

It's always just a guess anyway..... make a damn pick, for funsies 

Bobby Lupo - 

This is such an odd fight: GSP with strict testing within 5 pounds of his walking weight, with 3 years of ring rust, against the MW champ, who was a former HW with crisp striking, great conditioning, and shit defensive wrestling. 

Neither guy has massive power. Neither guy has great subs. This could potentially be a battle of jabs and conditioning. 

Bisping doesnt have massive power, but he sure will have more than GSP when they fight

It's a shame really, I wanted GSP to come back, but equally I wanted his come back to be successful. 

Bisping is just too good, too big and been too active for GSP to have even a snowball in Hells chance of winning. 

GSP will have elite level ring rust combined with fucked up knees. The Olympic Rings ain't fixing that shit.

Bisping via first round TKO. 

PorkJackhammer - Left Hook Larry will always be Pip Pillowfists / Cyprus Cottonbows to me

Holy shit could you possibly have come up with anything more corny than this post smh......

Guys this a fact bisping wants to get paid why not get it done with a legend. Bisping knows yoel will maul him and it wont be pretty so why not take a fight with someone you know you can stand with until gsp decides to take you down.

Bisping has 16 KOs on his record, I don't get why it's so hard to believe he can make it 17.

Dugs95 - 
ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 

It's always just a guess anyway..... make a damn pick, for funsies 

OK. I'll go with GSP then.

I agree, just ask Luke.

More likely he's just hyping a fight. Both know enough people to get an insight into exactly what's up. Fully expect Bisping to lose a decision, walk away from the sport and get that retina reattached!

Toronto here, GSP gonna get knocked out in undoubtable fashion. He really doesn't have any business being in this match period.

"GSP thinks he smells pussy so he's bringing his friends the UFC along for a great ol' time. But he's got his parties muddled up, there's no pussy at 185....just a dose that will make him wish he were born a women"
-Bullet Tooth Tony (2017)

Silva koed Bisping bad it was bullshit Silva lost GSP with do the same thing he did to Diaz which is takedown ,control,and possibly pound out or submit Bisping 

Vic Vinegar - I will make a pick. GSP wins in dominating fashion. defends twice, then retires again.
Bravo. Totally agree. GSP is a beast. The only advantage Mike has is size, which isn't much.

Bisping did well against Chael on a short notice fight iirc.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

It's a shame really, I wanted GSP to come back, but equally I wanted his come back to be successful. 

Bisping is just too good, too big and been too active for GSP to have even a snowball in Hells chance of winning. 

GSP will have elite level ring rust combined with fucked up knees. The Olympic Rings ain't fixing that shit.

Bisping via first round TKO. 

first time I heard "elite level ring rust"............lololololololololololololol

To this day, it amazes me how people underestimate "The Count".

With that said, he came off like a total cunt at the presser. And if he was drunk, he needs to get his shit together. At the very least for his family, who I hope loves him.

BTW, I have GSP by rag doll, if Mike doesn't get his shit in order.

If he does, I say it goes all 5. And with the new scoring system, I think Mike takes it.

And, for the people asking, some sources (including Joe Rogan) have said that GSP is the best they have ever seen. Training, or otherwise. Otherwise means peace of mind.

And, BTW, how has anyone forgot who Michael lost to? A bunch of B level fighters, at that.

Luke Rockhold

Tim Kennedy

Vitor Belfort

Chael Sonnen

Wanderlei Silva

Dan Henderson

Rashad Evans

Bunch of b level beer fight masters on that list. Excluding Frickit, of course.