GSP 'very happy' with UFC announcement

Come back George
Come back mutha fucka Phone Post

He should have tweeted:

Good job UFC. I'm impressed with your performance today.

It would have been legen...
Wait for it. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - That's great. He will able able to stay clean and test himself as a natural fighter for a change. I for one welcome Georges back, no matter the drop in performance. Kudos to a pretty nice guy
This. It just goes to show that some of the most outspoken opponents of peds are users themselves. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - 
Cojendo -
Golden Boy - He's not comming back. Health issues.
Please elaborate. Phone Post 3.0
He's saying it in every thread that mentions GSP. Ignore him Phone Post 3.0

Try not to show off your join date too hard. Golden Boy is an OG.

CGJiuJitsu - 
epwar -

Insane that a fighter being happy about a drug stance has to even be a headline in this sport.  Then again, the guy talking all tough about drugs today is the one who mocked GSP for wanting better testing a year and a half ago.  Nice job, Dana!

I love the way you're constantly butt-hurt with Dana, UFC, etc. You stick to your guns and opinion no matter what. Gotta respect your commitment...!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!  Voted up!

epwar -
CGJiuJitsu - 
epwar -

Insane that a fighter being happy about a drug stance has to even be a headline in this sport.  Then again, the guy talking all tough about drugs today is the one who mocked GSP for wanting better testing a year and a half ago.  Nice job, Dana!

I love the way you're constantly butt-hurt with Dana, UFC, etc. You stick to your guns and opinion no matter what. Gotta respect your commitment...!!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!  Voted up!

Back at ya my brother.

Got ya to an even 555 green arrows...!!! Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
Cojendo -
Golden Boy is a legit insider. Truth. Phone Post 3.0

GSP_GREASED_MY_BUTTHOLE -
SinCityHustler - That's great. He will able able to stay clean and test himself as a natural fighter for a change. I for one welcome Georges back, no matter the drop in performance. Kudos to a pretty nice guy
This. It just goes to show that some of the most outspoken opponents of peds are users themselves. Phone Post 3.0
You guys are ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - 
Stop with the passive aggressive posting. You must be still heartbroken over Silva's multiple test failures and attacking GSP is the only way to take your mind off of it Phone Post 3.0

You're confused. I have no problem with any of the fighters juicing or doing recreational drugs. My only gripe is missing weight and point fighting. When I met Georges, he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I have no doubt he left because he didn't want to get caught cheating and knew he could not compete clean. If the truth isn't good enough for you, I suggest you pick someone else as your scape goat like Matt serra or BJ Penn. I have no issue with Silva or DIaz missing tests or Jones and Wand running from them altogether.

Fuck off Phone Post 3.0

rockfists -
The Power Double -
Cojendo -
Golden Boy is a legit insider. Truth. Phone Post 3.0
Samee bro. GSP not comming bak. Helth issuess Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 
Stop with the passive aggressive posting. You must be still heartbroken over Silva's multiple test failures and attacking GSP is the only way to take your mind off of it Phone Post 3.0

You're confused. I have no problem with any of the fighters juicing or doing recreational drugs. My only gripe is missing weight and point fighting. When I met Georges, he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. I have no doubt he left because he didn't want to get caught cheating and knew he could not compete clean. If the truth isn't good enough for you, I suggest you pick someone else as your scape goat like Matt serra or BJ Penn. I have no issue with Silva or DIaz missing tests or Jones and Wand running from them altogether.

What are you even talking about? He came back from acl surgery in his thirties and beat the number 1 contender in the division while participating in ooc testing throughout his camp - something his opponent would not do. How do you come to the conclusion that he can't compete clean?

Deaf Forever - He doesn't tweet his own tweets.

Nobody makes GSP tweet his own tweets.

Hope GSP comes back, the sport needs him now more than ever. Other than Rousey, the UFC has few stars left. Finally, the UFC are bringing about the testing that GSP asked for for years.

I wish this was the case when GSP was competing. It would've saved him from unnecessary punishment he took from roided opponents.

Vikingknee - 
Ban Phone Post 3.0

Little bitch lol

SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

Ahaha, you're never coming out of the vds with this type of truth sprewing from your keyboard.  

Let's take the name GSP out of the equation and just look at his body.  Out of every fighters body in all of MMA, I'd say his body is the most obvious when it comes to physical signs of steroid abuse.  Whether others disagree or hate the idea that people talk about GSP this way, his body just has all the signs.  All of them. 

Does that mean it's certain?  Nope.  I feel like because of his body, he heard the criticism and focused on trying to prove everyone wrong.  He would show everyone that he didn't need steroids to be great.  However, everyone in the UFC had to be off steroids as well.   How does he do this?  Try to get the UFC to agree to 3rd party testing, bigger consequences, and in essence, clean up the sport.  

However, the UFC didn't back him in his crusade and he just couldn't handle the stress of knowing every other fighter would have the competitive edge over him if he stayed clean while they didn't.

I believe this is his story.  And although it puts his past in question, it does show that he is absolutely willing to fight clean if he knows everyone else is.  He is an ambassador of the sport and truly a good person.   He is also extremely competitive and he would never give other fighters the edge over him, no matter what.

rockfists -
SinCityHustler - 
Soup and Beer - 

Ahaha, you're never coming out of the vds with this type of truth sprewing from your keyboard.  

Let's take the name GSP out of the equation and just look at his body.  Out of every fighters body in all of MMA, I'd say his body is the most obvious when it comes to physical signs of steroid abuse.  Whether others disagree or hate the idea that people talk about GSP this way, his body just has all the signs.  All of them. 

Does that mean it's certain?  Nope.  I feel like because of his body, he heard the criticism and focused on trying to prove everyone wrong.  He would show everyone that he didn't need steroids to be great.  However, everyone in the UFC had to be off steroids as well.   How does he do this?  Try to get the UFC to agree to 3rd party testing, bigger consequences, and in essence, clean up the sport.  

However, the UFC didn't back him in his crusade and he just couldn't handle the stress of knowing every other fighter would have the competitive edge over him if he stayed clean while they didn't.

I believe this is his story.  And although it puts his past in question, it does show that he is absolutely willing to fight clean if he knows everyone else is.  He is an ambassador of the sport and truly a good person.   He is also extremely competitive and he would never give other fighters the edge over him, no matter what.

Very well said. VU Phone Post 3.0

Koga - Hope GSP comes back, the sport needs him now more than ever. Other than Rousey, the UFC has few stars left. Finally, the UFC are bringing about the testing that GSP asked for for years.

Funny, I remember Dana throwing Georges under the bus after the Hendricks fight. Whether or not, "the sport needs him" is subjective. I see it more like, the UFC needs him because he makes them lots of money.

MolsonMuscles -
Deaf Forever - He doesn't tweet his own tweets.

Nobody makes GSP tweet his own tweets.

lol!! Voted up Phone Post 3.0