GSP Vid. Interview in Rio

Don't know if this was posted, this was in the Canadian Forum, itgcrew, I hope you don't mind, just wanted to share.

Great interview

Can't wait for this fight

http://www.intheguard.tv/portal/?channel=2&section=1&action=1&id=373

(video) Interview with Georges St.-Pierre

31.10.2008 04:23 | Website related | by ITG Staff

Third time in Brazil and third time Georges St.-Pierre is intheguard.tv. The Canadian fighter, UFC welterweight champion, is starting his preparation here in Rio de Janeiro for the big fight against BJ Penn on the UFC 94 card, scheduled for January 31 in Las Vegas. We followed St-Pierre in Gracie Barra training wrestling, muay thai and sparring MMA. Plus "The Rush" says: "I have a lot knowledge, a lot of secret tools that I haven't used, I keep it secret and I will do it in the proper moment."

Click HERE and watch.

Gotta love GSP. his english has gotten great too.

ShadoKhan - Don't know if this was posted, this was in the Canadian Forum, itgcrew, I hope you don't mind, just wanted to share.

Great interview

Can't wait for this fight

http://www.intheguard.tv/portal/?channel=2&section=1&action=1&id=373

(video) Interview with Georges St.-Pierre
31.10.2008 04:23 | Website related | by ITG Staff
Third time in Brazil and third time Georges St.-Pierre is intheguard.tv. The Canadian fighter, UFC welterweight champion, is starting his preparation here in Rio de Janeiro for the big fight against BJ Penn on the UFC 94 card, scheduled for January 31 in Las Vegas. We followed St-Pierre in Gracie Barra training wrestling, muay thai and sparring MMA. Plus "Rush" says: "I have a lot knowledge, a lot of secret tools that I haven't used, I keep it secret and I will do it in the proper moment."
Click HERE and watch.

Thanks!

hope nog doesnt hear what he said about brazillian wrestling hehe

www.intheguard.tv/portal/

[quote]max power -  hope nog doesnt hear what he said about brazillian wrestling hehe [/quote] 

Yeah that was a great part haha

I think GSP will try to submit Penn.

He seems to like to surprise people in that way, e.g., going for the takedown with Trigg and Hughes (in the 1st and 3rd fights), standing with Fitch after all the talk of GSP being gun shy after Serra, etc.

max power -  hope nog doesnt hear what he said about brazillian wrestling hehe

Shit, Nog probably learn something there lol

J/K Nog is my fav

GSP said the same thing right before he fought serra "i have a few new tricks up my sleeve and i will show the world something they've never seen before on fight night" but he didn't do anything we've never seen him do before

he says this before every fight

nice interview and footage! thanks!

caliphornia - GSP said the same thing right before he fought serra "i have a few new tricks up my sleeve and i will show the world something they've never seen before on fight night" but he didn't do anything we've never seen him do before

he says this before every fight
He also said, "when the time is right"...meaning that he isnt going to force the move or trick

caliphornia - GSP said the same thing right before he fought serra "i have a few new tricks up my sleeve and i will show the world something they've never seen before on fight night" but he didn't do anything we've never seen him do before

sure he did. you see him KO'd before that fight?

Thanks for the props guys.

We're open for suggestions with Brazilian fighters (regarding) interviews, if you have one, shoot us a message.

http://www.intheguard.tv/portal/index.php?channel=8

GSP IS THE SEX

Cool...thanks for posting that up...counting down the days

you can hear GSP's chinese accent slip out at 3:50 of the video

Great vid. TTT

moayer - 

sure he did. you see him KO'd before that fight?

Pay no attention to that troll. GSP stopped Serra with brutal knees to the body. That's a finish you never see in the UFC. He also dominated the supposed superior ground fighter, a BJJ black belt, on the ground.

ShadoKhan - Don't know if this was posted, this was in the Canadian Forum, itgcrew, I hope you don't mind, just wanted to share.

Thanks for the post. FYI though, In The Guard is a Brazilian website, not Canadian. I can see why you might confuse Portugese with French if you speak neither, but I only wish we had the weather, beaches and bikinis in Canada, that they have in Rio. ;o)

Yeah, he's saying he found it on the Canada subforum here though.

Actually, the interview was posted here but I think a lot of people missed it. It's a great vid.

TH