GSP vs. A. Silva, Set for Jan 1st 2012!

according to BETUS.COM you can already put wagers on the fight apparently slated for jan 1st 2012, with GSP +140 and Silva -170. Interesting that they set this up as a futures fight as if its definitely going to happen. odd.

well that much I figured, but the fight seems to be a long shot as of now, the odd part is that they would be taking money from people and holding it for a fight that MAY NEVER come about.

wow..
it's hard to believe some people are really that dumb.

I see someone has never bet before.

You should tell everyone about this super secret. The fight the world has been waiting for has a date.

LMAO! Phone Post

It's ok tho bro, when they hold your money and the fight doesn't come off they'll give you and everyone else the interest they make off the bank back as extra, your in a win/win situation, keep betting playa, put a £20 on Floyd>Manny for me ;-) Phone Post

shugerrush - according to BETUS.COM you can already put wagers on the fight apparently slated for jan 1st 2012, with GSP +140 and Silva -170. Interesting that they set this up as a futures fight as if its definitely going to happen. odd.

January 1st is a Sunday this year...this sounds like a great way to steal money. If Zuffa were going to do a new years show for the fight it would be Sat on NYE

lol at this

if this is true, 100% sure silva or gsp will lose their next fight. Hell, they might both lose

LOL. I know its just for betting purposes and that the fight is obviously not a guarantee, the point of the post was to say that I thought it was odd because it is the first time I saw taking actual money on a "What if" fight. The fight is far from confirmed, even though DFW keeps saying its a definite. I doubt this fight will even happen, I'd be hella suprised if people actually invested betting money already on it though. thats all im saying.

mediocreCalo - 
shugerrush - well that much I figured, but the fight seems to be a long shot as of now, the odd part is that they would be taking money from people and holding it for a fight that MAY NEVER come about.

Ya, it fucking sucks to hold money, no point in it really, what with all the holding and all.

hahaha nice, and p.s. mediocrecalo, is awesome name!