GSP vs. Alves SN Bet

How does little Boy Lover sound?

ttt

So Um yeah I lost. Didnt really loose more Like I got destroyed. Send me a message or post it here and ILl change my name. Good win. Damn you GSP, Damn your awesomeness!!!

I will think of something by the end of the day. Any suggestions are welcomed :-)

Any suggestions?

Grease>Diuretics

Heddy - About to be 7-0 in SN bets :-)

do you always pick the huge favorite?

Baroquen Record - 
Heddy - About to be 7-0 in SN bets :-)

do you always pick the huge favorite?
No.

New screen name is Grease>Diuretics

lol awesome.

K how do I go about changing it?

I was told earlier I just e-mail Kirik. Here is what I e-mailed him>>>I lost a signature bet(Alves vs GSP) and It was explained to me that to change my name I have to e-mail you. Can You change my name from Elchristian to {{Grease>Diuretics}} Thank you in advance. Very Respectfully Christian

Elchristian -  I was told earlier I just e-mail Kirik. Here is what I e-mailed him>>>I lost a signature bet(Alves vs GSP) and It was explained to me that to change my name I have to e-mail you. Can You change my name from Elchristian to {{Grease>Diuretics}} Thank you in advance. Very Respectfully Christian
Yeah, if you email Kirik or Chris I believe they will take care of it. Thanks bro!

I sent an e-mail to Kirik a few days ago. He has not changed my Name yet. Im not trying to flake or anything. I will wait a few more days and send another one.

Elchristian -  I sent an e-mail to Kirik a few days ago. He has not changed my Name yet. Im not trying to flake or anything. I will wait a few more days and send another one.

Thanks man!

Try emailing Chris.

ohferfuxsakes -  Shytletots?

Dam, that would of been a good one as well. I don't know how I missed it. LOL

Kirik
4 days ago
Hello
I lost a signature bet(Alves vs GSP) and It was explained to me that to change my name I have to e-mail you. Can You ...
Private Message

I emailed Kirik, Who is this Chris guy Ill look him up if you give me all his contact info. Sorry its taking so long to get this done.

Chris

0 minutes ago
I lost a sig bet, can you change my screen name

I lost a signature bet(Alves vs GSP) and It was explained to me that to change my name I have to e-mail you. Can You ...
Private Message

Never mind found it

Still nothing