GSP vs Bisping at UFC 211

Word is he's getting a shot at the title.

It makes sense....the UFC is all about dollars over deserving these days.

...?

http://www.tsn.ca/report-st-pierre-ufc-agree-to-terms-on-deal-1.672457

UFC president Dana White told TSN at UFC 208 that the promotion has been in constant discussion with the MMA legend.

"Me and GSP got everything straight between us," said White. "We'll see what happens."

According to the report, the plan is for GSP to make his return in the third quarter of 2017.

Sure.  I believe you.  

Where you at question  mark, where you at motherfucker?

Bizarre

At what point does Bisping plan on fighting a top ten fighter in his weight class and in their prime?

He's on "Defend my title against retirees, those past their prime, or not in the top ten" tour.

What a quality champion!

Gsp should know that the UFC wants him to lose. They don't want him walking out with the title and that's exactly what he did. Big risk for gsp to come back

ausgepicht - At what point does Bisping plan on fighting a top ten fighter in his weight class and in their prime?

He's on "Defend my title against retirees, those past their prime, or not in the top ten" tour.

What a quality champion!

Bisping has fought everyone to get there already, Romero is a roid cheat, and Rockhold is awol. Jacare is a deserving contender and should get it next 100%, but imo he's the only one bisping needs to fight.

El Ninja -

Yeah! There seems to be one missing from this statement.

So nice to have GSP back but lol at giving Bisping another gift fight when you have Jacare and Romero in the division without titleshots to this day. What a joke if this is true

42091120969 - 
ausgepicht - At what point does Bisping plan on fighting a top ten fighter in his weight class and in their prime?

What a quality champion!

Bisping has fought everyone to get there already, Romero is a roid cheat, and Rockhold is awol. Jacare is a deserving contender and should get it next 100%, but imo he's the only one bisping needs to fight.

Did you just defend a champion who refuses to defend his title against top ten opponents?

Well I guess this puts it to bed that the UFC is now officially about money fights and not about any sort of league structure. It was fun while it lasted.

GSP easily mauls Bisping as well.

El Ninja -

I fucked up - hate that you can't fucking edit the title

Michael Bisping says he’s “probably” going to face Yoel Romero next, but the UFC middleweight champion made it clear that earlier reports of the bout aren’t true. He says nothing has been offered or signed, and even states that a bout with Georges St-Pierreisn’t out of the question at this point. 

According to Bisping, the former welterweight champion has mended fences with the UFC, and GSP could have that long talked about return soon.

“I haven’t signed to fight anybody,” Bisping said on the MMA Hour. “Odds are it’s going to be Yoel Romero, my next fight. That’s what I’m assuming. 

“I’ve had no further dialogue with the UFC, but I know that Georges, his trainer (Jorge Blanco) told me recently that they’re pretty much at an agreement with the UFC. So the deal is almost done and he wants to fight me. I am the fight that they’re targeting, so it’s not beyond the realm of possibility. As of right now, I would assume that Yoel is my next opponent, but there’s always that wild card.”

With the good number of contenders at middleweight, most notably Romero and Jacare, Bisping knows that even talking about a possible super-fight with St-Pierre will get him criticism.

“I have no problem facing (Romero), but if the UFC would come to me with the GSP (offer), of course I would take that one first, simply for the gigantic payday, then do Yoel next.

“GSP is saying that he wants to fight me. GSP is by far the biggest fight of them all,” he said. “Regardless of whoever I fight, there’s going to be somebody unhappy. I can’t face them all on the same night. It’s got to be one at a time, and there’s going to be people who are going to talk sh-t.”

Bisping said himself, he is going to fight Romero next unless GSP comes back then he will take that fight first for the payday. Cant blame him.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/The-UFC-is-giving-GSP-whatever-he-wants:2634399?pc=38

ausgepicht -
42091120969 - 

What a quality champion!

Did you just defend a champion who refuses to defend his title against top ten opponents?

Stop being an asshole.

When did Bisping "refuse" to fight a top contender? Seems like he was offered good fights, and he took them. I haven't heard of him turning down anybody. Care to educate me? Who did Bisping "refuse" to fight?

He'd be an idiot not to take the GSP and Hendo fights when they were offered, if you want to be mad at somebody for giving undeserving title shots be mad at the UFC, they're the ones who write the contracts.

EckY - Bisping said himself, he is going to fight Romero next unless GSP comes back then he will take that fight first for the payday. Cant blame him.
This! Fans scream for the fighters to be paid better yet complain when a champion just wants to make what he deserves.

Stu Cazzo -
El Ninja -

I fucked up - hate that you can't fucking edit the title

All in fun my friend