GSP vs Fedor

GPS beat shields, shields beat hendo, hendo beat fedor. Could gsp beat fedor? A couple months ago I'd laugh at this, but now I might actually take a beefed up GSP.

I expected this from an elevener or a tenor, not from an 01'er.

I think gsp could beat hendo too. The way Fedor has looked lately I actually give gsp a realistic chance. There are people who think gsp can beat anderson silva. And in my mind there's no doubt Silva would beat Fedor now.

GSP would wrestle fuck him to a decision.

Well lets see...

Marius Zaromskis beat Sakuraba, Sakuraba beat Rampage, so I think Marius Zaromskis beats Rampage. What a fun game this is!

Also Terry Martin beat Daiju Takase, Takase beat Anderson Silva, so I now assume that Terry Martin beats Anderson Silva.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -  what in the fuck is this board turning into

<-- Black name for a reason.

GSP today is at the top of his game vs Fedor who is a shadow of his former self. Comparing today's GSP to the likes Zarmoskis, Martin, and Horn is lame. If the title of this thread were GSP vs Hendo I doubt there would be many scoffers.

"what in the fuck is this board turning into"

A group of people who realize that as good as Fedor's run was, he was essentially (not always but typically) a can smasher in Pride. He defeated some solid competition but nowhere near the caliber of heavies we are seeing today in the UFC like Cain, Dos Santos, Lesnar, Mir, Carwin, etc... And Barnett would have stopped him too.

A lot of people think Fedor could make middleweight. The idea of this thread isn't that absurd, but using MMAth to justify it is.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 -  are you saying gsp at 170 would beat Fedor at HW? 

No I said a "beefed up GSP." GSP at 190, which is his walking around weight.

Fedor could lose 10 fights in a row to middleweights and GSP still wouldnt fight him. The man is scared of Anderson Silva, he would certainly not fight Fedor for anything. So, Fedor wins by forfeit.

PosterboyOwnsMe4 - 
Arecsa - Fedor could lose 10 fights in a row to middleweights and GSP still wouldnt fight him. The man is scared of Anderson Silva, he would certainly not fight Fedor for anything. So, Fedor wins by forfeit.

you're an idiot.

Something you disagree with? Go back to watching TUF 10'er.

Arecsa - Fedor could lose 10 fights in a row to middleweights and GSP still wouldnt fight him. The man is scared of Anderson Silva, he would certainly not fight Fedor for anything. So, Fedor wins by forfeit.

Fedor scares nobody,lets be serious. Most overrated athlete in the history of modern sports